Chapter ten

Rody's POV:
I woke up, my eyes slightly opening.
i turn my head to look at Vince, he was fast asleep. Naked and so was i.

Then everything started coming back to me.. I buried my head into the pillow. This was unbelievable.

I can't believe this, Any of this! me and Vincent? this is crazy. Not saying  didn't enjoy it but.. I just don't understand this is so wrong. But it feels so good. don't get me wrong, i do like him a lot but i didn't expect this to happen! i've been working at his restaurant for a few months.

Removing my face from the between the pillow i  couldn't help but shift my focus towards Vince, who was peacefully sleeping. He was just so majestic.

i moved closer to him, kissing him on his forehead which woke him up.

"oh, good morning Rody." he says with a small smile.

"Morning." i say quietly as He started to yawn.

This was kind of awkward to say the least, i mean i had just slept with my boss; who is also super hot by the way. And to top that off, he's pretty rich.

It was silent for a while, i didn't know what to say about any of this.
"So, uhm about last night.." he says nervously.

"Ah- yea last night heh." i chuckle to myself.

"we don't have to talk about it, if you want to that is." Vincent says looking away ever so slightly.

i smile; "It's fine, we can if you want i don't mind, i did enjoy it though."

He looks at me again, and smiles, his smile was so beautiful, and genuine. My cheeks turned pink a little thinking about it.

"How did you feel about it?" i asked, hopefully getting a good answer.

He hesitated for a moment, then responded.

"I liked it."

that was good to here at least, but what were we now?
"so..what's our relationship now?" i said hesitantly.

Vince stared at me for a moment, then looked away.

"uhm...i-i would like to maybe- take our relationship further." he said quietly.

This was a relief, i wanted to be with Vince, all the time actually! I was glad we shared the same feelings.

i grabbed his hand
"i would like to aswell." i say smiling.
He smiled back then pulled me in for a kiss.

    ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Vincent's POV:
I pulled away from me and Rody's kiss. My face flushed with blush.

"Heh, can i ask you something...?" Rody says awkwardly.

"Go ahead." i say staring at Him, seeing what he was about to say.
His face started to turn red and he hadn't even got out the sentence.

"was...was i too rough last night?" He says softly staring at me.

I didn't know how to respond, i mean he was uhm..pretty rough but nothing that i couldn't handle, or that i didn't like.

"Why do you ask hmm?"
"O-oh, i was just thinking i went too rough on you."

i smirked,
"well you was quite rough but; i did like it."
His face turns a brighter shade of red once i said this.

"I-I'm glad you did heh.."

ִֶ.    ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Hiii yall, sorry for such a small chapter; this is just the aftermath of what happened last chapter! I will be working/planning on chapter 11 which will be way longer and better than this chapter! i just wanted to give you guys something quick until i publish chapter 11...!!

Also guys i really need to know if i should put in some more smut..! i got kind of anxious the last chapter when i posted it since no one really commented on the smut.

! i got kind of anxious the last chapter when i posted it since no one really commented on the smut

Also, found this on pinterest..! i love this au. Might have to write a little book about it after this one..!