chapter four

Vincent's POV:
After Rody left for the night, i locked up the restaurant and went back to my apartment.
My mind was flooded with all kinds of thoughts that had been eagerly waiting to come out all day ever since rody asked me that question.

I climbed into bed trying to fall asleep but my thoughts were just getting louder and louder.

does he like me?
why would he say all those things?
Do i love him?
why is he so gorgeous?

My brain crowded with thoughts made it impossible to fall asleep. When they finally stopped well so i thought, it was 4am. I now had to get ready for work with no rest at all.

Getting ready for the day, the thoughts came back again but they were louder and louder. They jumbled my thought process that so it was hard to even breath. This is wrong i shouldn't even be thinking these things especially when it's a man.

But just how much can i bare? This man is a godsend. Angelic looking, breathtaking at that.
His face, body, charisma, confidences just made it so hard to not have theses feelings and thoughts.

but am i glad nobody can hear them.

Rody's POV:
woke up bright and early this morning, that's a first but for the first time in forever i'am actually excited to go to work. Not only because it pays really good, but also because of...Vincent.

All my previous bosses have either hated me, or had some sort of jealousy towards with me. But with Vincent? Neither of those things. Perhaps when i first started working for him, i thought he hated me just like the others but since i've gotten to know him that thought has miraculously disappeared out of my mind.

Yes, he may be cold sometimes well..all the time but something about him makes me feeling some sort of comfort. i can't explain it but i feel it.

    ࣪ ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Arriving to work, a smile appears on my face as i open the tall door expecting to see Vincent with that emotionless look on his face but he actually looked really...Well tired.

"Hey vince-, Woah are you okay?" i say as i sprung over to him.
"What? i'am fine Rody, No need to worry."
"You look like you haven't slept, are you sure you're alright?." I was actually really concerned for Vincent, he looks really bad i wonder what happened to him.

"Rody. I'am fine maybe worry about your job before unnecessary things. Now get to work."

I know somethings wrong but he won't say. Why does he have to be so closeted?

"Alright whatever you say Vincent but if something is bothering you, you can always tell me."

He nodded, probably not taking what i said in consideration but what more can i do.

   ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
The restaurant had been less busy than usual but it was a pretty windy day so it wasn't really a huge surprise. Throughout the day i would take to the chefs, well only when vince wasn't around that is.
I would also check in on him time to time just to see if he was feeling better. Each time i checked on his his face would get redder and redder. I don't know why he came into work if sick!

"Vince, do u want any thing to eat? maybe soup or something to make you feel better?"
"No Rody, i don't want soup."
"Well why not? Soup is really good and will definitely help you get better."
"what's the point in even eating if you can't taste."
"what do you mean?"