Chapter seven

Manons POV:
I ran as fast as i could away from that freak! Threatening me? what a creep!!! i need to tell Rody, i know he doesn't love me anymore but he should at least know the people he's surrounding himself with.

As i dialed his number, i hesitated. Should i do this? He did make me humiliate myself in front a lot of people in that bastards restaurant..No i have to then i'll never speak to him again.

"Hello?" spoke Rody.
"Rody, it's me Manon. i know you don't love me anymore and i respect that but i have to tell you something important about your boss."
"Huh? spit it out then!" hissed Rody down the phone

"I was walking home and i saw him so i went to speak to him about you.. i did get in his face but still his behaviour towards me was unacceptable!"

"He told me to stay away from you or else and i'd regret if i ever went near you, and that i've already hurt you enough. He threatened me Rody! please believe m-."

The line cut.
He ended the call? What the fuck? whatever shouldn't have told his Broke ass anyways.

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Rody's POV:
What the fuck? Why out of all people would Manon call me not even to apologise for Today but to tell me MY boss threatened her? What a bunch of bullshit.

It's clear she doesn't like him she called him a bastard. Didn't know she'd stoop this low what a bitch.

Gosh, i'll have to test Vince this at work tomorrow, he'll definitely laugh his ass off.

ִֶָ. ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Arriving to work the next day, my eyes spotted Vincent in the kitchen leaning against the wall.

"Vince!!, oh boy i have a story to tell you."
i said as i ran up to him.
"Ugh, Rody what is it now?" He scoffed.

"Trust me, once you hear this you'll be crying of laughter!" i chuckled not getting a reaction out of the man.

"Tell me then?" He said inpatient.

"Manon, she rung me up yesterday saying that YOU threatened her to stay away from me- or else she'd regret it." I saw laughing until i saw Vincent's expression change.
he looks kinda panicked and shocked.

"She did what?" he said his eye slightly twitching.

"exactly! what a bunch of bullshit, Gosh how can someone stoop so low am i right?"

"Yea i know.." he said with an annoyed smile on his face.

"Anyways i'll get to work now, see you vince!"
"Bye Rody." he waved slightly.

The day went awfully well! No rude customers, No fights and Nobody left! Such a great day.

As i was getting ready to leave, i saw Vincent walking over to me with a plate of leftovers.

Before he passed me the plate he asked me a question.

"Rody, if what Manon said was true what would your reaction be?" he asked his hands digging into the plate.

Honestly, i didn't know how'd i'd react. I would one be shocked since Vincent out of all people told her to leave me alone but two why would she regret if she came near me, What would he do?

"Uhm, i honestly wouldn't care, at least she'll leave me alone!" i laughed slightly as a breeze of relief brushed against Vincent's face.

"Okay, well it's true i did speak to her." He said looking down at his shoes.

Woah! that wasn't unexpected, but as i said i don't care! At least she'll leave me alone hah.

"Oh, well thanks Vincent did me a favour, she'll leave me alone from now on, And if she doesn't maybe you could 'take care' of her for me." i said in air brackets chuckling to myself.

Vincent smiled "Yes,Of course i would Rody."
He said in a sarcastic tone.

As i took the leftovers out of his hands and waved goodbye, i couldn't help but see the Grin sneaking onto Vincent's face. What was he thinking?

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Vincent's POV:
I smirked as Rody left my bistro. I would do anything for him even if the consequences were fatal.

I may sound crazy, but if that Bitch ever goes near him again she will regret it. She has hurt Rody on numerous occasions and she thinks she's gonna be able to hurt him again? i don't think so!

Rody is a precious soul, he is kind, beautiful, charming all of the above and she's just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Beautiful on the outside devilish in the inside.

I won't worry about her now anyways, I know she's out of the picture so that means Rody can be mine.

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Heyy dudesss, so short chapter i know but i thought i'd write something quick to follow what happened in the previous chapter. I would also like to thank you all for 400 reads it means a lot! i love each and single one of you!!!💓💓

 I would also like to thank you all for 400 reads it means a lot! i love each and single one of you!!!💓💓