Prologue

The Dual Threat Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Strike Zone Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Moss Bluff Series (available on Amazon)
4 books
The Full Circle Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Bradford Series
3 books
Our Beginnings (Georgia Bradford's Memoir) Wattpad release only

The Third Generation Series
4 books

Please see my bio for other books available

Prologue

Easton

"Did you know she was going to be here today?" Brady asked as they got into gear.

"No!" What did it matter if I knew?

It's not like I would get special treatment or anything. It's not like she even likes me. Knowing her, she's got some ridiculous idea planned to kick me off the team.

Why does she even have to be here? This is my territory! I've left her alone haven't I? I didn't go to the same college as the rest of the family. No, I chose to go up north and go up here. Closer to the team, to where I wanted to be.

So what if Grandpa put in a good word for me? He's in the Hall of Fame, Blake Bradford is a damn Icon now! It's in my genes to play for San Francisco. They wanted me as much as I wanted to play here.

And then she bought the damn team!

"But you know her, right? You've met her?" He asks as if she's someone important.

"Of course, I've met her! She's my best friend's sister!" And damn it that's going to be a problem!

At least I had a warning about this. Granted the call came late last night from Grandpa and not Max but I was warned. He promised me that she wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my career.

I have a hard time believing that.

It's been four years since I last spoke to her but still the girl holds a damn grudge. She made sure to ruin every date I had, she spray painted my uniform right before homecoming, she even washed my uniform once and turned it pink.

Anything and everything to keep me off the field she did to me. I was fortunate that Dad had extra uniforms for me. He understood the vicious female spirit and made sure that she didn't ruin everything. It's what made him a great Dad. Aiden Bradford is definitely that.

My dad has never let me down.

"Come on!! Move your asses!! We've got company today!! The new owners are here to see what they've bought! No bullshit today or I kick all your asses tomorrow! You hear me!! Especially you, Bradford! The owner is looking especially at you. I hope you live up to your family's standards."

"I know," with my head down and shoulders back, I head out to the field.

I can't let my family down. My name is Easton. I'm a Bradford. And like my father and his father before him, we are football!