The Shen family's main house was located in the famous rich villa area of S City. It was located in the suburbs, near the mountains, and the scenery was picturesque.

Anyone who had money and status in S City would try to buy a property here. On one hand, it was to consolidate their status, and on the other hand, it was to get to know some people who lived here.

In other words, if a meteorite fell, it would only hit a group of dignitaries.

And the head of the Shen family, Shen Yu, lived in the prime location of this villa area.

As the big shot that everyone in the upper circle wanted to curry favor with the most, the villas around the Shen family were naturally the most sought-after. Unfortunately, Shen Yu bought the twelve villas in the center in one go, so some people wanted to pretend to meet Shen Yu by chance, but they couldn't do it.

Those who came specifically for Shen Yu waited for a year, but Shen Yu never appeared.

The area in the center of the villa area seemed to be isolated into an island. People outside didn't dare to go in, and people inside didn't want to come out.

Over time, some words began to spread — —

Since Chairman Shen and his wife met with a plane crash a year ago, the only son left, Shen Yu, almost never showed his face in public. He even gave all his work to his assistant to take care of.

Perhaps Young Master Shen would never be able to walk out of the shadow of his parents' death.

It was also said that Shen Yu's legs were disabled in the car accident, and he was always accompanied by a wheelchair, like a disabled person. The second daughter of the Du family, who was engaged to him, couldn't accept marrying a disabled person, so she ran away with a male model.

Both parents died, both legs were disabled, the engagement was annulled, and he became a joke of some people.

A series of blows overwhelmed Shen Yu, and he locked himself in his room day and night, sinking day by day.

All in all, the legendary Shen Family had completely taken a tumble.

·

Shen family.

In the studio.

The soft sunlight passed through the clean and bright floor-to-ceiling windows, and a strand of scattered light came in, covering the huge studio with a layer of hazy light, but it was not dazzling.

There were not many things in the studio, and at a glance, you could see a young man sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

He frowned slightly and pursed his lips slightly. He held a pencil in his hand and sketched a few times on the drawing board very seriously.

The man looked to be around twenty-three or twenty-four years old. He had short black hair, a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes, a straight nose, and a small mole at the corner of his right eye that was faintly discernible under the warm yellow light.

His expression was very serious, which made the butler who pushed the door open subconsciously slow down his steps.

The housekeeper stood on the side for a moment. Seeing that Shen Yu still didn't notice him, he coughed lightly and said, "Sir."

"Hmm?" Shen Yu gently raised his chin, but the movement of his hands did not stop, and his eyes were always glued to the drawing board.

"He's here," said the butler.

"Eh?" Who's here?

"Young Master Tang Li."

"Oh …" He paused for two seconds. "It's not … Tang Li?!"