Yuan Yunping knelt on the ground and raised his head. He stared at Shen Yu for a long time before he suddenly realized something. He widened his eyes and said, "You, you knew that we would come and set a trap for us in advance. You were just waiting for us to walk into the trap, weren't you?!"

Shen Yu said, "You think too much."

"Then what does this mean?!" Yuan Yunping snatched the stack of documents from Tang Jia's hand almost crazily. His hand was shaking as if he had a cramp. "Didn't you prepare this long ago?!"

Shen Yu lowered his eyelids indifferently. His cold eyes swept over Yuan Yunping and Tang Jia's faces.

His fingers were white and slender. His index finger tapped on the armrest of the wheelchair. This was a sign that he was already impatient.

"You are not important enough for me to pay special attention to you. Don't think too highly of yourself. If you didn't come today, then I would have handed this evidence to the court. At that time, we would have met directly in court."

After that, Shen Yu raised the corner of his mouth sarcastically. He turned to Uncle Zhang and said, "Uncle Zhang, see them out."

"Okay."

Uncle Zhang didn't hesitate. He walked forward and grabbed Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping who were paralyzed on the ground. He dragged them out as if they were garbage.

Tang Jia had already been scared out of her wits by Shen Yu's words. Even the strength to struggle disappeared without a trace. She was like a rag doll being dragged by Uncle Zhang.

On the other side, Yuan Yunping's face turned red. When Uncle Zhang wasn't paying attention, he suddenly bent down to break free. Then, he lifted his clothes and rushed to Shen Yu.

Aunt Chen and several servants thought that Yuan Yunping was going to do something to Shen Yu, so they subconsciously stood in the middle.

"Don't come over!" Aunt Chen said angrily, "If you come over again, I will call the police."

Hearing this, Yuan Yunping didn't move forward. Instead, he pointed to his waist and gasped loudly, "Do you see the scar here? It was stabbed by that crazy Tang Li! I tell you, Tang Li is an ungrateful wolf and a murderer! You have done so much for him. Not only will he not be grateful to you, but he will also wait for you to turn around and bite you on the back! "

The emotional Yuan Yunping spoke loudly, but Shen Yu in front of him didn't react at all. He didn't even raise his eyebrows.

Shen Yu's face expressionless. he glanced at the place where Yuan Yunping was pointing.

It was indeed a knife wound wound.

Although he had already recovered, it was still very obvious and looked a little frightening.

Perhaps Tang Li had used that dagger to injure Yuan Yunping.

.... and you're... and...... this wound........ This knife wound................. the wound.. and....... and you.....................

Yuan Yunping's eyes widened like ping-pong balls. He looked as if he had seen a ghost.

He never expected that Shen Yu would have this kind of attitude. He knew that Tang Li was an extremely dangerous bomb, but he still protected him wholeheartedly.

Was Shen Yu crazy?!

Crazy!

They all thought he was crazy!!!

Shen Yu turned a deaf ear to Yuan Yunping's roar. He waved his hand impatiently. Uncle Zhang and several servants threw the weird couple out together.

The noisy living room suddenly quieted down.