The next morning.

After receiving the notice, Dr. Liu canceled his training and rushed back from abroad overnight. He rushed to Shen Yu's house without stopping. He carried his medical kit and went straight to Shen Yu's bedroom, followed by four medical assistants who were dragging all kinds of equipment.

Uncle Zhang, who was about to wake Shen Yu up, was shocked by Dr. Liu's appearance. He quickly stopped him and asked, "Is there something urgent, Dr. Liu?"

"Where's Mr. Shen?"

"Inside."

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine for now." Uncle Zhang saw Dr. Liu's panic and became nervous. "Why do you ask, Dr. Liu?"

Dr. Liu rubbed his nose blankly. "Didn't Aunt Chen call me to come over?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the bedroom door in front of them slowly opened. Shen Yu, who was neatly dressed, came out in a wheelchair. He narrowed his eyes and smiled. Two shallow dimples appeared on his cheeks. "Good morning, Dr. Liu. Thank you for coming over."

"To serve Mr. Shen." Dr. Liu smiled. "It seems that Mr. Shen is recovering well now. He can get up and get dressed without Uncle Zhang's help. Did you complete the rehabilitation task I set before?"

"I've been doing it all the time. I've never been lazy." Shen Yu smiled and then changed the topic. "But today's protagonist is not me."

Dr. Liu: "Huh?"

On the other side.

Tang Li got up before dawn.

He had developed the habit of never sleeping in when he was in the Qi family. He thought that he would always see Shen Yu at breakfast, but Shen Yu still didn't appear until he deliberately finished his breakfast slowly.

Before leaving, Tang Li couldn't help but ask Aunt Chen, who was beginning to clean up the dishes.

"Where's Mr. Shen?"

"Maybe he's still sleeping." Aunt Chen smiled helplessly. "In the past, Sir was a night owl. He couldn't sleep at night and couldn't get up in the morning. Later, Old Zhang made up his mind to confiscate Sir's phone before he went to bed. Only then did he manage to get rid of Sir's habit of staying up late. But now, if there's nothing important, Sir can sleep until noon. I don't know when he'll be able to get rid of that habit …"

Aunt Chen had worked for the Shen family for 30 years. She had watched Shen Yu grow up since he was a child. Every time she talked about her master, she would always talk endlessly.

Tang Li did not say anything. He listened quietly to Aunt Chen.

Obviously, the Shen Yu described by Aunt Chen was very different from the image he had of her.

Before he came to the Shen family, he thought that Shen Yu was a cold and indifferent person who stood at the top of the pyramid and looked down on all the ants. After he came to the Shen family, he found that Shen Yu was an angel with a warm smile. She didn't have a bad temper and was easy to get close to. She easily accepted him, an outsider.

But this was the first time he knew that Shen Yu had such a childish side.

"Aunt Chen." A pleasant male voice, which was funny and helpless, interrupted Aunt Chen's nagging. "You're talking about me again."

Aunt Chen stopped talking. She turned around and looked at Shen Yu, who was being pushed by Uncle Zhang. She smiled and said, "Sir."

She had taken care of Shen Yu for a long time. Naturally, she knew that Shen Yu was not really angry like last night. But when she saw Doctor Liu following behind her, she still quickly cleaned up the dishes and left the dining room.