Tang Li didn't dare to stay in the bathroom for too long. He came out in less than half an hour.

The new clothes brought by the servant were neatly placed on the bed. Tang Li took the clothes back to the bathroom and changed them. The size was just right.

The tag hanging on the clothes was not removed. Tang Li picked up the tag on the pants and glanced at it. He couldn't help but be stunned. It cost nearly six figures. Even when his parents were still alive, they had never bought him such expensive clothes.

Tang Li came out of the bathroom and looked around the spacious and luxurious bedroom. Finally, his eyes fell on a small bamboo basket on the coffee table. There were scissors, rulers, and other small items.

He approached, picked up the scissors, and gestured on the tag for a while. Later, he suddenly thought of something, or he didn't do it.

As soon as he put down the scissors, there was a sudden knock on the bedroom door. Tang Li hesitated for a moment and said, "Please come in."

As soon as he finished speaking, a servant opened the door and walked in. "Young Master Tang Li, we need to redecorate your bedroom. Please wait in the living room on the first floor."

Tang Li nodded and left the bedroom.

The Shen family's residence was as gorgeous as he imagined, but it was always accompanied by a depressing sense of coldness. Tang Li sat quietly on the sofa for the whole afternoon. Except for the occasional sound of heavy objects falling to the ground when the furniture was moved on the second floor, there were no other sounds.

Everything was silent.

Even Shen Yu, who decided to adopt him, didn't show up from beginning to end.

Tang Li thought that Shen Yu would appear at dinner.

When the servant led him to the dining room in the evening, Tang Li felt a little restrained. He subconsciously straightened his clothes, trying to leave a good impression on Shen Yu.

It was a pity that Tang Li was the only one sitting at the table. There were so many delicious dishes on the table.

Tang Li didn't have a good life in the Qi family. His basic necessities were all restricted by Qi. In more than a year, he rarely had a full meal. The dinner in front of him was undoubtedly the most sumptuous meal he could enjoy since his parents passed away.

However, Tang Li did not seem to have any appetite.

However, he still finished most of the dishes on the table. He knew that he was too thin and short. Even if Shen Yu was sitting in a wheelchair, he still had to lower his gaze when looking at him.

Recalling Shen Yu's gentle eyes, Tang Li felt as if he was bathing in the spring breeze, and even his cold body seemed to have some warmth.

He had to grow up quickly!

For the first time, Tang Li had such an urgent thought.

·

It has been a year since Shen Yu came to this world. Due to the poor health of the original owner, he was forced to change many of his small habits.

However, no matter how hard Uncle Zhang tried to persuade Shen Yu, he just couldn't change his irregular diet.

In the past, he ran a dessert shop that was very popular. He was the only boss and the only Western pastry chef. Because of his interest, he liked to study the methods of Western pastry and designed many popular Western pastry dishes.

In the process of creating his own products, it was inevitable that he made a lot of experimental products. Shen Yu was used to tasting the food while cooking. Then, he ate until he was full.