Shen Yu changed his clothes and was pushed out of the bedroom by Uncle Zhang. When he turned around, he saw a small figure standing silently by the door.

Shen Yu focused and saw that it was Tang Li.

He smiled and waved to Tang Li. "Chestnut."

Tang Li had already changed out of the clothes he had worn during the morning training. He was now wearing a light gray knitted shirt and black trousers, which made the little villain's entire body look clean and delicate, but it was difficult to conceal the ruthlessness in his bones.

Tang Li looked at Shen Yu expressionlessly, then walked over and stood in front of Shen Yu.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yu reached out and touched Tang Li's hair, then put his hand on Tang Li's shoulder. "Are you looking for me?"

Tang Li pursed his lips and shook his head. Then his eyes fell on Shen Yu's legs.

After a while, he asked in a hoarse voice, "Does it hurt?"

Shen Yu smiled and said, "No."

"You're lying." Tang Li's tone was firm.

"It did hurt a little before." Shen Yu dragged his words, patted Tang Li's shoulder twice, and whispered, "But after you asked, it didn't hurt anymore."

After that, he winked at Tang Li.

Unfortunately, Tang Li did not buy it at all at this moment. He frowned and stared at his legs with a serious expression.

Shen Yu felt helpless. He guessed that the little villain might have heard his voice when he was doing rehabilitation in the study. It seemed that he had to send the little villain away in the future.

When he went downstairs to meet Tang Li's aunt and uncle, Shen Yu deliberately asked Aunt Chen to take Tang Li to do other things.

In the large and luxurious living room, the couple sat on the sofa uneasily. When they looked up and saw Shen Yu being pushed by Uncle Zhang slowly approaching, a flash of ecstasy flashed across their faces.

"Mr. Shen, you're here!"

"Hello, Mr. Shen!"

In the face of the excited couple, Shen Yu just nodded faintly, then made a gesture and said, "Don't be so polite, sit down and talk."

The couple's hearts were about to jump out of their chests, and they sat back on the sofa helplessly.

Their gazes were scorching and straightforward, and they did not shy away at all. It was as if they could see through Shen Yu's soul, and their faces were full of undisguised hope and flattery.

Who would have thought that one day, they would be able to see Shen Yu alive?

This was something they didn't even dare to dream of before …

At this moment, Shen Yu, who was unattainable and mysterious, was sitting right in front of them, alive and well. Even the Tang Tang Jian couple found it difficult to meet him.

It was all thanks to that good-for-nothing.

Thinking of Tang Li, who even they did not dare to show up, Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping's eyes became gloomy.

After they calmed down, they immediately put on smiles and looked at Shen Yu.

"Mr. Shen, to tell you the truth, we came here today to discuss Chestnut's matter with you," Tang Jia said.

Shen Yu naturally knew what the couple was thinking. He calmly raised his eyebrows and said, "Go on."

"As Chestnut's guardians, we should ensure Chestnut's normal life. Besides, Chestnut is my brother's only son. I'm afraid he won't feel at ease leaving Chestnut outside …"