Tang Li took back the dagger without saying a word.

Then his whole body froze in place.

He recalled what he had done just now and suddenly felt goosebumps all over his body.

He didn't dare to look back at Shen Yu, let alone talk to Shen Yu.

The fear that arose spontaneously from the bottom of his heart drilled into the top of his head.

In the year after his parents left, Tang Li had never cared about anyone's feelings. He didn't care about how others looked at him or how they talked about him. Even if he stabbed that disgusting man and sent him to the hospital, his crying aunt scolded him as a murderer, he didn't take those words to heart.

But now, when he thought that Shen Yu had seen another side of him and heard the two paparazzi talking about his past, he was almost overwhelmed by the overwhelming fear.

It was as if his whole heart had been dug out and thrown into the cold.

The piercing coldness made Tang Li's body tremble a little.

He was just a ten-year-old child after all. He couldn't stop thinking about the things he cared about, and he couldn't stop being afraid of losing them.

"Tang Li."

Shen Yu's indifferent voice sounded behind him. He didn't call him Little Chestnut gently, but directly called him by his full name.

Tang Li seemed to realize something. He lowered his eyelids silently and turned to face Shen Yu. But he was too timid to look directly into Shen Yu's eyes.

"Come here," Shen Yu said.

"…" Tang Li hesitated for a long time, but still walked over.

It was so quiet that only the light music played in the mall could be heard. Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen were so nervous that they didn't dare to breathe. Their eyes kept wandering between Shen Yu and Tang Li.

Even Manager Fu, who was an outsider, felt the suffocating atmosphere. He rubbed his hands and took a few steps back uneasily. He was afraid that Shen Yu's anger would implicate him, who was innocent.

"Sir." Uncle Zhang bent down and whispered in Shen Yu's ear, "Let's go home and talk about it."

Aunt Chen hurriedly said, "Yes."

That child still had a dagger on him, and he was so impulsive. What if Shen Yu accidentally said something that provoked him?

The more Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen thought about it, the more panicked they felt. They subconsciously took two steps forward and stood between Shen Yu and Tang Li.

Just then, they suddenly heard Tang Li say in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

Upon hearing this, Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen, who were standing in the middle, froze at the same time. Before they could react, Shen Yu, who was standing behind them, said, "Do you know you're wrong?"

Tang Li nodded. His heavy gaze was fixed on the floor. He slowly clenched his fists by his sides and squeezed out a sentence with great difficulty. "I know I was wrong."

"Come a little closer," Shen Yu said again.

This time, Tang Li did not hesitate. He walked through Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen and stood in front of Shen Yu. But he kept his head down, and his soft black hair hung down and covered his eyes.

Shen Yu could not see Tang Li's expression clearly at this time. He only knew that his face was pale, his thin lips were tightly closed, and his chin was extremely bent.