Shen Yu was very perturbed.

Although the person standing in front of him was a miniature version of the villain, after all, he was still in awe of this villain who was so perverted that it made people's hair stand on end. Therefore, he acted like a symbolic henchman.

Today, you drink my cup of tea, and tomorrow, we will be good buddies.

Those fights, murders, kidnappings, and whatnot, they're all a thing of the past, okay?

Shen Yu's thoughts were flying. After a hundred and eighty turns, he suddenly met Tang Li's cold gaze. He was suddenly startled, and all his thoughts disappeared in an instant.

Forget it.

Before the little villain completely turned over a new leaf, he, the cannon fodder, should stay quiet.

Shen Yu thought with some frustration.

At the same time, the motionless Tang Li finally shook his head almost imperceptibly. He opened his mouth slightly and said, "No."

It was reasonable to say that a ten-year-old child's voice should be clear and pleasant, perhaps with a little bit of sound, but Tang Li's voice was very hoarse and hard, which made Shen Yu feel very uncomfortable.

Shen Yu looked at the bruises on Tang Li's body and was a little lost in thought. He knew that the villain's childhood was very difficult, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult.

"Are you hungry?" Shen Yu handed the teacup to the servant and asked, "Do you want to eat dessert? Let auntie make it for you. "

This time, Tang Li didn't speak anymore.

The servant next to him was very anxious and wished that she could directly attach herself to Tang Li.

In their opinion, the heavy and slow Tang Li was very likely to annoy the master. At that time, whether or not he could be adopted was another matter. They were afraid that the master would be in a bad mood and make an example of this child.

Therefore, the servant explained, "Sir, Young Master Tang Li's parents passed away in a car accident a year ago. Young Master Tang Li has been to many Qi families, but unfortunately, it's not suitable. Coincidentally, Old Master Shen said that you're too lonely living alone, so he asked us to bring Young Master Tang Li to you."

In fact, Uncle Zhang had already repeated this explanation dozens of times.

They were afraid that Shen Yu would be angry, but they couldn't refuse Old Master Shen's arrangement. They could only keep explaining to Shen Yu while taking Tang Li to go through the motions.

However, none of them wanted to accept Tang Li.

They knew very well that Shen Yu had just walked out of that hazy memory not long ago. Whether it was physically or mentally, he needed time to recover. It was very difficult for him to take good care of a child.

"… I know." Shen Yu sighed.

Not only did he know about Tang Li's miserable experience, but he also knew that he, the cannon fodder, was about to refuse to adopt him and mercilessly ridicule Tang Li, so much so that he was hated later on.

At the end of the day, it was all his fault.

"Come here." Shen Yu waved at Tang Li.

Tang Li didn't seem to notice it. His pale eyes were tightly closed, and he stared at Shen Yu without blinking. He was still standing still.

Shen Yu had no choice but to maneuver his wheelchair over.

If one looked carefully, they would find that Tang Li was very good-looking. The corners of his beautiful red phoenix eyes were slightly raised, his pale eyes were very thin, and his chin was sharp. Even if his facial features were not fully developed, he could still make people feel amazed.