In the past, the original owner of this body rarely came to live here. It was not until a year ago that his parents died in a plane crash that he moved to this villa area with Uncle Zhang, Aunt Chen, and others.

Although there were all kinds of daily necessities at home, the things that Shen Yu wanted were not prepared at all.

So in the next two days.

The people who lived around the Shen family could see several outdoor sports center vehicles going in and out of the area where the Shen family lived. They seemed to be carrying a lot of fitness equipment and other things.

But Shen Yu's legs had been paralyzed in the car accident.

Then why did he buy the fitness equipment? Could it be that it was for the housekeeper and the servants to use?

The people outside had different opinions, but Shen Yu inside was not affected at all. After asking the servants to take care of the gym and the sports field, he began to formulate a Tang Li exercise plan.

He could not fall behind in the healthy diet. For this reason, Shen Yu specially asked Doctor Liu to help him find a famous nutritionist and strictly asked for Tang Li's three meals a day.

Tang Li, who knew nothing about all this, was still in a state of ignorance.

As a result, one morning, Shen Yu asked Uncle Zhang to call Tang Li to the sports field and ordered the little villain to run five laps around the sports field without saying anything.

Tang Li was wearing the sportswear that Shen Yu bought for him. The green and dark black intertwined, making the little villain's figure look thinner and his handsome face look more beautiful.

Bathed in the morning light, Tang Li raised his head slightly, and his taut chin was outlined by the light. He was stunned for a moment, then turned around and ran without saying a word.

Shen Yu controlled the wheelchair to the center of the sports field, and his eyes followed Tang Li's unhurried running pace.

"He's too thin," Shen Yu said to Uncle Zhang.

"But he's very strong." Uncle Zhang said calmly, "I've never seen a child who can run for so long without his face turning red or panting."

While they were talking, Tang Li had run two and a half laps.

His starting speed was not fast, but he was able to maintain this rhythm. Even when he was running the fourth lap, his footsteps did not slow down. Instead, there was a slight tendency to speed up.

It didn't take long for Tang Li to finish the 5000m run. He slowed down and jogged to Shen Yu.

Shen Yu handed him the towel that she had prepared earlier. She smiled and said, "Chestnut is really good."

The tips of Tang Li's ears turned red. He silently took the towel and wiped the sweat on his temples.

Shen Yu asked, "Are you tired?"

Tang Li shook his head. "I'm not tired."

"That's good." Shen Yu said, "You just finished running. You can drink it later."

Tang Li pursed his lips and stared at Shen Yu with his bright obsidian-like eyes. There were some emotions in his eyes that Shen Yu could not understand.

After the break, Aunt Chen came with the coach that Shen Yu had made an appointment with in advance.

This coach used to teach the national team and had trained many world champions in the Olympic Games. His fee was beyond imagination.