Chapter 4

The sandwing I saw in the hall, and another, one... a Icewing."What are you doing here?" They both said the sandwing had a hint of confusion, but the icewing said it in a tone of annoyance. "This is the room I was assigned to." I said, the sandwing seemed to relax a little. I had not even noticed that his muscles tensed up.

"Oh... well, it's nice to meet you. I am qibli, and the grumpy icewing is wintet." The sandwing said, [cool, I will get to fined out more about this girl. Why can't I guess her personality like I can for others? She is such a mistory. Does she like me? Is there even a possibility of us becoming friends?] His brain was always interesting.

"What are you anyways?" Winter said, I was a little hurt by that question, and I think Qibli noticed as he said, " bro, just cool down." He looked at me and grinned when he noticed that I was trying to keep a giggle in, as I had noticed the joke. But Winter rolled his eyes. He was ignoring what Qibli had said, and I noticed that he was just going to continue asking me rude questions.

"Are you going to answer me or not. WHAT. ARE. YOU.?" Winter asked again, trying to emphasize the 'What', 'are', and the 'you'. "I am just a Nightwing, that enough for you or should I tell you my life story!!" You yelled at him, [wow, She can really hold herself against bullies, but she might just be used to all this nonsense] you heard one of the think, who you guest was Qibli, [I did not see that one comming. No one has ever talked back to me] you heard another voice say. But he was still not finished with his questions.

"That is impossible... I mean, look at you, you are white, and have red stars under your wings.Are you some sort of hybrid?" This time, you were very annoyed with Winter. "Good observation!!!" I snaped back. Then I loved down on my hamock, turned my back to them, and continued reading.

I felt the heat and the cold of both dragons. It was weird. One side of me was freezing, and the other was warm. Qibli fell asleep on the pile of moss and Winter on the stone ledge. I could feel a presence. Like someone behind me, but trying to get in my head as well. I was freaked out, so I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep as fast as possible.

Time skip
____________________

Qibli's POV

Y/n was sound asleep with a scroll in her talons. Judging from the fact that the bells had not rung, I must have worked up earlier than the rest. So, instead of waking her up, I just took the scroll and read the title. It read 'Y/f/b'. (Btw Y/f/b means your favourite book)

I placed the scroll back into her talons. She seemed a little agitated, but she was still sleeping. [Maybe she is having a nightmare. What could it be about?] I thought.

Suddenly, Y/n jolted up in panic. She grabbed the nearest thing to her, which was my arm. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. She looked at me straight into the eyes. Her white scales gleamed in the low light above us. Her I could see myself in her firey red eyes.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Did I hurt you. Are you ok!!!" She said all of a sudden, I realised that she  had been holding my arm this entire time. And man, she has a strong and painful grip. "No, it's OK. Are you OK?" I asked.

Y/n POV

Right after he said that, I heard a voice coming from him, a thought. [Dam, she has a strong grip. That hurts like hell.] I found out that he was just saying that he was fine not to hurt my feelings. I smiled and was pleased to see the blush pink on his cheeks turn to crimson.

Suddenly, there was a loud BANG. And noise started to spread as people woke up and started leaving their rooms to their first class. Now, there were two bangs. Winter woke up and started walking out, so Qibli and I followed.

As we walked in, I saw that we were the last ones to enter. I spotted the moon and ran to give her a hug. "I had the weirdest dream last night." She said. She looked over my shoulders, the Qibli and Winter. "So are these your classmates? Why are they boys?" She asked.
"Yes, they are my claw mates, and because they were born boys." I responded. Qibli must have overheard you because I heard him chuckle. It was a sweet chuckle. "You know what I mean." Moon said, laughing at your response to her question.

I heard the sound of footsteps and a large blue seawing appeared, who I guessed was Tsunami. Class has officially started.