Chapter 5

Tsunami's POV

"Hello, welcome. Good job on finding your way here." I said there was an air of nervousness everywhere. "So originally, Sunny was going to be here, but since my brother was here. I am as well (sorry. I don't remember the exact words of the book) I said again, and again, there was no response. "I am the head master of this school. Originally, I wanted to do the recruiting of dragons, but according to everyone, I would be terrible at that, so here I am, the Headmaster. " This time, people nodded their heads.

"All right, Sunny did not think I would be able to do a good job at this, so I am proving her wrong. How about we introduce ourselves.  favourite colours, name, age, what you like to do. Etc, " I said. Suddenly, a smile appeared on one of the dragonet's faces. A Mudwing. "Alright, I will start," I volunteered, "So, my name is Tsunami, I am one of the founders of this school. I am great at fighting. Oh, and I LOVE fish." I continued. I realised that no one was going to go next, not unless I called for them. Buy before I could say anything the Icewing called up.

"So, are you the person to come and talk to to change stuff?" I looked at him confused but answered his question nonetheless. "Um... Yes." I was still confused."Oh, good, cause, I would like to change discussion groups. I would like to be with OTHER Icewings." He blurted out
"Um... that is not how the winglets are set up." I said. He was obviously annoyed. But then the Skywing said something. " So, are we like, stuck with this group?" Now I am just annoyed. There are too many questions at once, in my opinion.

"Um, yes, you could say that." I said, trying to make myself heard over all these questions. "I love our Winglet." Kinkajou volunteered. [Yes, don't worry, we know.] I thought. "When do we eat?" The Mudwing asked. "Just kidding, I was pretending to be Clay." Then he looked over at the sandwing. "Ha! Actually, I brought food," I yelled as I brought out a carved stone bowl full of fish. Kinkajou had a look of disgust plastered on her face.

Turtle quickly took two, stuffing one in his mouth. I noticed tension between the Icewing and one of the Nightwings. But the sandwing intervened and gave the Nightwing a fish. She thanked him, and he smiled crookedly at her. [Omg, let's just get this over with], I thought. "Right introductions," I said, " Carnelian? Want to go first?" She obviously didn't want to, but then breathed a deep sigh. "I am Carnelian, I'm a loyal subject of Queen Ruby, I am in the camp that believes Scarlet is dead, I am here because my queen told me to." She frowned even hard, "and my favourite colour is red."She finished.

"Alright, good to know... Kinkajou?" I asked. The pink and yellow of her scales somehow became brighter. She talked so fast, and happiness rippled in her voice as she talked about herself and her connection with Glory. I got a little if focused, and soon, everyone was done with their introductions. Now, it was the strange looking Nightwings turn.

Y/n POV

Ok, so it is my turn to introduce myself. "OK, um, my name is Y/n. My favourite fruit is y/f/f and my favorite colour is y/f/c. I am best friend with Moon, and the reason why I am here is because I wanted to escape the village and so I tagged along with Moon." [Maybe that was a bit too long of a introduction.] I could hear myself think. [Oh, cool, so that is why she is hear, I wonder if she will tell us why she looks like that, who am I kidding.  Why should she.] I heard a different voice. I was Qibli's. But hen there was another voice, saying just one word. [Freak!!] I could not tell who it was, but all I know is that it hurt me.

A while past and dragons had stopped asking questions, mostly because Tsunami ordered us to stop and go hunting. Finally we were out of the caves and into the sky. I could feel the soft wind on my wings. I looked back and saw Moon diving down. I tried to spot what she was hunting but didn't find it until she had caught it. It was a large goat.

Soon I saw Qibli fly back to her and start chatting. They seemed to be having a good time. Suddenly I was hit with a feeling, one I have never experienced before. It was not in the stomach or the Head or the throat, but in the heart. I was jealous. But then I felt guilty, I can't belive that I was feeling jealous, because of a boy. I shook my head hoping that the jealousy would come out. As long as Moon was happy. I was happy.

I looked over my shoulder on last time and saw Qibli flying towards me. My white cheeks turning a rosy pink. I was waiting for him to come but he did not. He flew right past me, to Turtle, the seawing. [Maybe, I should go to her, what would I say. I would just stutter and make myself look like an idiot.] Suddenly my saddnes changed to hope and I heard his thoughts. I guess he was not just ignoring me. And my cheeks turned from rosy pink to dark crimson.

________________________________________________

A/n - Thabk you for reading and please vote for this book, it would really encourage me to keep writing