Chapter 3

Moon pov

We had taken off about 3 hours ago. My wings were sore, and I was hungry. Y/n probably read my mind because she opened her pouch and took out two pieces of dried mango. "Want some? I know you're hungry." She said, and I gracefully took one of the dried mango pieces.

I started to chew on the mango. It was not much, but it gave me a bit more energy.

The nerves were getting to me, and my stomach started to hurt like a million tiny little red ants biting me all at the same time. Y/n could obviously feel my nerves. She looked my way with a sympathetic expression all across her face. I looked away, into the distance, and what I saw made me even more nervous.......

Y/n POV

Moon turned her head and looked out into the distance, then suddenly the feeling of nervous I got from her doubled in size. I looked out, trying to see what she had spotted. And there I saw it, a distant form, Jade Mountain Academy.

I estimated there to be at least an hour left till we arrived, and I didn't know if it was because of Moon's feelings, but I started to feel nervous as well.

Time skip
______________________

We had finally arrived at Jade Mountain Academy, and after 30 minutes or so, of just observing, we entered the mountain.

"Hello.... wait, wait, let me guess.... Moonwatcher and Y/n." A black dragon said as we entered the enormous hall. Over 200 dragons could easily fit in here. "I really good at guessing names, freaky right, kind of like... I am reading your minds." The dragon said, that terrified me, and I was guessing also Moon, because I heard her think that their secret has somehow not a secret anymore. " I am just kidding.... Or am I. Anyway, my name is Fatespeaker." She said she had silver tear drop scales just like Moon's, but just a little dimmer.

Fatespeaker searched through a bunch of scrolls while muttering our names. "Ah, there we go." She said, handing two scrolls to Moon. "One of them is a map, with your name on a room, indicating that that is your bedroom that you will be sharing with your classmates, and the other a time lta le for your lessons, you are in the Jadewinglet." It took us a while to realise what she said. "Wait, what's a claw mate, and what the hell is a Jadewinglet?" I asked Fatespeaker, "Oh, a classmate is a person you share a room with, and you will see what a Winslet is tomorrow." She answered, Moon seemed terrified at the thought of shering a room with someone. I thought it would be cool, it would give me a chance to make friends with new people from other tribes.

"Oh, Y/n, you were a little last minute, but here are your scrolls," She said while handing me two scrolls, " and because you are an extra nightwing... or whatever you are, you will be with the Jadewinglet." She continued, there was a very slight emphasis of the words 'Whatever you are,' but I tried my best to ignore it.

I had opened my scroll with the map and saw where I was to sleep. I walked down the maze like corridors till I came to the hall with all the rooms/caves. As I walked down, I saw a seawing and a skywing arguing and a two sandling talking to each other. I quickly walked past them but still managed to hear the first sandling thoughts. [Another Nightwing, she looks as shy as the other Nightwing that walked by, but she looks maybe a little more confident in the other one, also more friendly. She looks different from normal nightwings. She is white with red eyes and stars. I like it, it makes her look unique and very beautiful. Shut up Qibli, Thorn said to not trust any nightwing, even pretty, unique and friendlylokking ones.] I looked at him, he caught me looking and I quickly turned my head trying to hide my blushing. No one has ever called me happy before. I was always a disgusting creature in their eyes. Maybe I am right. Maybe I will make friends with some dragons.

I found my room and walked in, I saw the scrolls of others on the ledge and the moss bed, so I claimed the hamick, I took my favorite scroll out of my pouch, lied in the hamick and started to read.

Around 20 minutes of reading later, I heard voices approaching the room, I looked at the dorm entrance and saw two dragons enter. They noticed me, one looked confused, and the other just grumpy, he reminded me of Secretstar. I recognised one of them. It was...