Chapter 7

A/n- sorry for taking so long to write this chapter. Please comment your ideas for this story!!
_________________________________________________

I stared at Turtle, [Is he really able to try to kill his sister?] I thought Turtle walked around me and quickly ran into his sleeping cave. I keep walking around the school, turning ideas of what the vision ment around. What was Turtle going to do.

As I walked, I stumbled onto a small cave entrance. Inside, I could hear the soft sound of waves, tiny waves, and the sound of water droplets falling to the ground. I entered as I emerged into the cave. A droplet fell on my snout, I looked up to see a bunch of stalactites(or stalagmites, I can never tell the difference. ) In the centre of the cave, there was a pretty big lake, just above there was a sky view, a hole in the ceiling. The place was damp and cool.

I walked towards the water. "This place is nice." I said as my voice echoed all around the cave. I diped my talons in the lake, the water was freezing, suddenly talons pushed me, I fell in the ice cold water. I looked around for who could have done it, "I have good news and bad news." A cheerful dragon said, it was Qibli, I don't know how I did not hear his thoughts. They are so annoyingly loud!

"So bad news, I did not find Winter, good news... there is no good news." He continued. "Now, would you mind telling me why you pushed me in!!" I yelled at him. The echo was louder than before. I had a frown plastered on my face as drops of water kept sliding off my snout, "Well... I was bored, saw you going through a tunnel, followed, and then pushed you in cause I thought it would be funny. By the way, it was halleriouse." She said as he chuckled, I couldn't help but laugh as well.

Qibli, trying to be a gentleman, put his talon out to help me out of the water. I grabbed it and pulled in the lake, I ran out of the water and then out of the cave, laughing, for I had gotten revenge. I ran to go find Moon.

Qibli's POV
______________________

Y/n ran out of the cave right after getting revenge. [Ha! I probably deserved that...], I thought as I got out of the lake. I followed after Y/n. It took a while, but after 10 mins, I finally found her.

As soon as I saw her, I noticed another dragon with her. Not Moon, nor Kinkajou (I know they are friends). The dragon was a Skywing.  This Skywing was a lot bigger than Y/n, I focused on Y/n's expression, but there was nothing. I couldn't see a single emotion of her face. I strained my ear, trying to listen to what they were saying.

"Can you even be considered a dragon?" "Umm... yes!! I'm a nightwing whether you like it or not." Y/n responded. "Ha! No, you're not. You are just a strange nobody! GO DIE IN A DITCH!" The Skywing argued. "You think your words affect me!! What did I even do to you?!?!" Y/n argued back. "You don't BELONG here! Your mother probably doesn't even want you!"
I thought of interrupting what was happening, but before I could, Y/n spoke. "Don't worry, I already know. But I don't care, so if you don't mind..." y/n just walked around the big Skywing and headed off to Moon's cave.

I decided to leave y/n alone, so I walked to my cave and found Winter staring at a cage. The one with his scavenger