Chapter 8

Time skip to after they find out about Moon's mind reading and future seeing powers. (They also find out yours!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qibli POV
~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe it. Both Y/n and Moon had lied to me all this time. They had both been reading into my thoughts. What have they heard? I turned the corner. My eyes foggy with the tears that I had never thought would come, I couldn't really see where I was going, but I did not have a destination in mind. I was just wondering. It was a Saturday anyway, so there was no class.

I bumped into someone, and before I could say anything, a little voice mumbled the word. "Sorry." The voice was sweet and soft. Like Y/n's.

I rubbed a talon against my eye to un fog it. Low  and behold, the dragon I bumped into WAS Y/n. Her white with red speckles, wings could stand out anywhere. "Oh, it's you." I said, my mouth moving without me thinking. The pain on Y/n's face when I said that was a look of pure...

Depression .

Winter POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked behind me just in time to see Y/n bump into Qibli. I still don't trust that ugly night wing, but what Qibli said to her surprised me more than anything. "Oh, it's you." Tone was harsh and unforgiving, I was thrown back. Like Damn. I didn't think you had the ability to speak with such hatred. And to Y/n. Isn't she your crush of something

Y/n POV
~~~~~~~
I looked up a Qibli after mumbling out a sorry. He rubbed his eyes with his talon, Why? I don't know. He looked down at me, his tired expression morphed into a look of disgust and hatred. "Oh, it's you." His tone matched his facial expression, and I could feel my facial features change as well. Saddnes filled my heart. Any emotions that were there before were shoved out.

I just turned around and ran back to my cave, tears streaming down my face. I don't know what was happening. Maybe all the saddnes from the bullying that I had bottled up were spilling. No, that's not right. But then what is it.

Maybe the fact that the person who said those words (with such hatred) was the dragon...

I don't know.

Once I made it to my cave, I grabbed my favourite scroll and left. Where? To find a quiet place where I can sulk in peace.
-----‐-------‐----------

I had found a small cave just two minutes away from Jade Mountain Academy. The occasional squirrel and bird would come in, but leave as soon as they saw me. I opened my scroll and started to read. My mind would drift off sometimes, but I would bring my attention back to the scroll that was resting on my talons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n - Thank you to Cricket_The_Bookwing for encouraging me, I don't know if that was your goal, but thank you!!! The comment made my day! (Remember how you have a secret to hide. Well, it's is not that you're mind reading. The true secret is that you're an animagus.  Not even Moon knows it.)