07 (Valentine's Special)

Guys I'm rewriting this chapter.
Last night I was way too sleepy when I wrote it 💀

Aakriti's Pov

It's been a week since my mother-in-law did the deed.

My hand is bit better but not completely fine and I still have to do house chores cause the maa-beti ka duo keep taunting me.

Still Ragini di tries her best to cover all the work herself so I don't have to go through any pain or hurt my hand as the skin of my pain is very delicate.

Me and Rishabh ji got closer due to this burn.

He makes sure I eat properly, applies medical cream on my hand.

We have started to talk normally and I can tolerate his presence now, in fact I like his presence now.

He still leaves every night to talk to Vicky bhaiya though so I go to sleep and he wakes up before me.

•°•

"Aakriti, khana kha lo na" Rishabh ji pleads for the 100th time when I refused to not have dinner.

(Aakriti, please eat)

"Mujhe bhook nahi hai" I stated for the 100th.

(I am not hungry)

" You shouldn't skip your meal "He says as if I'm a kid.

" I would legit start vomiting if I even have a morsel of food"I tell him, which is a lie.

Today while I was making dinner the maa beti duo were purposely talking loudly saying I don't do any work and just waste Rishabh Ji's money by eating.

This made me lose appetite

"Aakriti, bacchon jaise behave mat karo" His annoyed voice said.

(Aakriti, don't behave like kid)

When I didn't reply he went out of the room , after few minutes he came in holding a plate which had food for me.

"Chup chap ye kha lo warna mai apne haathon se khila dunga" He says sternly.

(Eat it silently or I will feed you myself)

"Rishabh ji!" I sigh in defeat and take the plate from him and start eating.

°•°

It was 6 in the evening and Rishabh ji asked me to get ready as he wants to go to market with me.

I wore a red saree with chand baliyan.
My hair was open with vermilion adoring the middle partition.

I tried to put little more effort on make-up than usual as this is the first time I'm going out with my husband.

I put little cheek tint to match the colour of my saree and did my eye makeup carefully. My lips were painted in nude lipstick but still something was missing.

Ah yes! bindi.

After I was done we both left the house.

Neglecting the disgusting looks my pyaari sasu maa gave me.

We both sat in the auto-rickshaw which took us to main market.

On reaching Rishabh ji took me towards the small stalls on the side of the road which were selling beautiful jhumkas, bangles and other accessories .

I got excited like a kid in chocolate world.

I asked the shopkeeper to pass me few earrings so I can have closer look.