15

Rishabh's Pov.

My eyes flew open when I felt something rubbing against my crotch.

I saw Aakriti who was still asleep but there was a discomfort on her face and she was constantly shifting causing her to rub against my manhood.

Oh dear wife, don't do that.

I released my grip from her and she easily turned to the opposite side and relaxed.

I looked at my hard and throbbing boner, so it was disturbing her beautiful sleep.

I exhaled a deep breath and looked at her pretty face.

Her hair were somewhat tangled, her pink plumpy lips were parted a bit and she was inhaling and exhaling soft breaths.

I remind myself and shook my head.

I wanted to sleep more but I had to deal with this thing.

I shook the dirty thoughts and walked towards the bathroom to take a bath, I'll jerk off there.

But then it hit me, Vaishali was sleeping in our room and all my clothes are there.

I can't go in, in this state as she might see me.

She'll think of me as pervert.

What will I do now?

I need to wake up Aakriti, but what if she starts distancing herself after seeing me getting hard early in the morning.

But is it my fault?

I have this beautiful wife with those long and voluminous hair and perfect pink lips which I wanted to kiss since the day I say her and those eyes which looks at me so innocently and then that beautiful wife was sleeping beside my completely pressed up against my body.

Did she even realise what effect she has on me?

The moment her soft delicate breast touched mine, I felt as if I was reborn.

If she ever find out the things I feel for her, she'll get terrified.

I can see her shivering even if I just touch her hand.

How can I tell her my feelings without making her think I'm a pervert.

Having no option I walked back towards maa's room, she was still sleeping.

I pulled the comforter up to cover my hardened dick and called her.

"Aakriti" I shook her body.

"Mm- hmm" A sound escape her mouth and it wasn't helping my situation.

"Aakriti, wake up" I said little loudly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, she stared at me for 10 seconds and then went back to sleep.

What, no don't sleep.

"Aakriti" I shook her quiet desperately now .

She knitted her eyebrows and muttered "Let me sleep" without opening her eyes.

Being defeated I stood up from bed and started thinking what to do.

Okay, I'll just go to bathroom do my job and come out wearing a towel and then get my clothes.

Yes!

It's that easy!

I went towards the bathroom where a towel was already hanging on the hanger.

I exhaled a breath of relief.

Now nobody will think of me as pervert.

I did my job and wrapped the towel around my waist.

My hair was still wet and water was dripping down it.

I started walking towards my room, I guess Vaishali and Aakriti both must have woken up by now.

I walked in my room and heard a sharp piercing voice.

"Aakriti, jiju ko dekh" Vaishali screamed running out of the bedroom.

I put my hand over my chest to cover myself , why she had to scream . God.

I heard footstep coming near and this time it was Aakriti.

She stood in front of me and immediately lowered her gaze, I could see her cheeks turning red like tomato.

Her reaction made me smile but before I could say anything Vaishali came .

"Kyu hot hai na?" she said teasing Aakriti and she blushed even more.

I was trying very hard to control my laughter.

"Chup kar Vaishu" She muttered and disappeared from my sight.

I chuckled lightly and went in the room to change.

After wearing fresh pair of clothes, I entered the kitchen to see Aakriti and Vaishali having some debate.

"Kya chal rha hai?" I asked.

(What's happening?)

"Jiju, ab issi aap hi samjhaye ki mai thik bol rhi hu" Vaishali huffed.

(Jiju, now you only tell her that I'm right)

"Haa, Aakriti she is right" I said and Vaishali smiled.

"Uffo,pehle puri baat toh sunn lo" Aakriti said.

(Uffo, first listen to the whole thing)

"Jijjuuuuuu!" Vaishali groaned, her frustration was visible on her face.

" Mann lo na jo bhi keh rahi hai" I pleaded Aakriti.

( Listen to whatever she's saying)

Aakriti stared at me for a moment and smiled... okay something fishy?

" Okay "she said.

Vaishali jumped in victory and gave me a side hug " Ab khana banao jiju"

(Now cook jiju)

" What ? " I looked at her.

" Now you see why we
were arguing "Aakriti said.

Matlab maine khud ke per pe khud khuladi marr li.

" Jiju , come on you promised last night " She made puppy face.

I looked at Aakriti and pouted, asking for help.

I didn't mind cooking for them, cooking is something I love to do but if I start making breakfast I'll get late for office.

" Aakriti... " I said.

" Sorry , Rishabh ji. I was trying to help you but yourself chose this"She said and they both left the kitchen.

Looking at the clock, I groaned.

Sorry for late update guyss.

Idk when I'll maintain my consistency but when I started writing this book I was in 11th grade and very very careless.
Now I'm promoted to 12 and I understand how important it is to pay attention in studies and prepare for exam from Day 1.

Anyways, have a lovely day people.
All love,
-wanderer