08

Those who have not read the previous chapter after editing, please do so.

I re-wrote chapter 7

And chapter 8(yahi wala) is in the timeline before they celebrated Valentine's.

Rishabh's Pov

It's been two days since Aakriti was not well.

Due to her health, I didn't brought the topic of Daksh up.

It can cause unnecessary mental pressure and she might not take it well.

I neither read the letter, I want to hear everything from her.

As she seems somewhat fine now I guess this is the time.

I took out the letter from our almirah and walk towards kitchen where Aakriti and bhabhi is.

I have lots of questions in my mind.

The topmost question is:

Will she be honest with me?

I don't know why she wouldn't be, I know our marriage was not out of love but I have treated her like my top priority.

She does not have any reason to be scared of me, does she?

I will understand if this Daksh is her past lover or something.

I can't be mad at her for having boyfriend,she was not married then and I didn't existed in her life.

Do I even want to know the reason?

As much as I understand the situation and reason, I'm still her husband who is jealous.

Why this letter is even in our almirah?

Did she still hold feelings for him?

No No No, She can't be having an affair.

I was walking with all this thought when I suddenly stumbled into someone, a low yet piercing scream was heard.

"Rishabh, dekh ke chala kijiye" Ragini Bhabhi says rubbing her head.

(Rishabh, look while walking)

"Sorry bhabhi, aapko lagi toh nahi" I asked concerned.

(Sorry bhabhi, did you got hurt?)

"Nahi thik hu, dhiyan kaha hai aapka" She asks bending down the letter which I didn't realise fell.

(No I'm fine, where are you lost though)

Oh shit! she can't see this.

Before I could say anything she was already observing the letter.

"Devar ji, ye kahan se mila aapko" she asks raising her eyebrow.

(Brother-in-law, where you found this)

"Aare- woh... Bhabhi" I couldn't form a sentence.

(Oh- I... Bhabhi)

What am I supposed to tell her?

"Choriye, ye chitti toh meri hai" She states.

(Leave, this letter belongs to me)

What the fuck?

Ragini bhabhi is having an affair and she's admitting it so causually.

My eyes went wide.

"Aare Aare nahi, meri hai matlab woh padosh wali megha hai na usne mere dur ke chacha ke bete ke liye bhijway hai" She clears my doubt.

(No No, I meant this letter was given to me by our neighbour Megha for my long lost cousin)

"Accha, ek pal ke liye m toh..." I shake those negative thoughts.

(Oh, for a sec I thought...)

"Par aap isko leke kaha ja rhe the" she  inquires.

(But where were you taking this with you)

"Woh mujhe laga, Aakriti..." I again couldn't form any sentence, I was ashamed that I thought of Aakriti this low.

(Oh, I thought... Aakriti)

She would have been so hurt if I put any allegations on her when she's not guilty.

"Aap bhi na Rishabh, Ye letter Aakriti ka hota toh ispe uska naam hota Daksh na nahi" She laughs at my stupidity.

(Stupid Rishabh, if this letter was Aakriti's it would have her name instead of Daksh)

My Aakriti is pure like the white clouds on summer sky.

Bhabhi took the letter and I went back in my room to work a script for another advertisement.

I am relaxed now.

There's no men in her life, only me.

I knew she can never have an affair.

I made a mental note to treat her as an apology, even though she is not aware of the mistake.

Hmm

Valentine's day is in few days, maybe I can take her out and spend some time.

Yes! that will do.

I smile happily at the thought of it.

Aakriti's Pov

I was in Kitchen, cooking with difficulty due to my hand.

Even though Ragini di was doing everything but she had to wash clothes so she went to the bathroom and I had to put my hands in work.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when Ragini di came rushing in with a paper in her hand.

Before I could ask anything she hands me the paper.

My eyes widen looking at the paper, it was the letter I wrote for Daksh but couldn't give it to my.

I looked at  her with horror in my eyes.

"Di, aap jaise soch rhi hai waise nahi hai" I say trying to make her understand.

"Toh phir ye letter tumhari almirah m kya kar rha hai Aakriti" She says harshly.

This was the first time she shouted at me.

Tears start welling in my eyes as I was getting reminders of him.

Guys if y'all actually read the chapters please leave some review so I understand how to improve.
Anything specific you want to include or be changed.
Feel free to drops your thoughts.

Have a lovely day
- All love, Wanderer.