2. Mr.cute✨

It's my first book guys sorry for the mistakes. And you know na I love you guys 💓🥺 .

Mere rants ka mai kuchh nayi kar sakti vo to tumko sunna hi padega ji 😁.......

My babies are fighters 😌✨
#AadiAvni#Aatika

Chapter is still unedited yrra's 🥺

Happy reading!!
______________________________________

Angel !

He's really making an effort to hide a smile after hearing those sweet words from her. It seems like the time he spent at the gym, working out for hours, paid off today, and he's feeling pretty good about it.

On the other hand, she's putting in a lot of effort to wriggle out of his embrace, but for some reason, she's having trouble standing on her own. He slowly lets her go, and even though she tries her best to stand up, her feet just aren't cooperating. Eventually, she manages to steady herself by placing her hands on his broad chest.

Now, they're standing really close to each other, sharing the same air. Despite her being 5.5 feet tall, she only reaches up to his shoulders. The height difference means her hands keep touching his bare chest because he's got a couple of shirt buttons undone. Without realizing it, she can feel his heartbeat getting faster every time she touches him.

He, on the other hand, is fully aware of this but chooses to ignore the feelings in his heart. It's a feeling he doesn't want in his life unless it's with his family. He understands the value of trust and the pain and insecurity that come when it's broken. So, he's trying to keep things in check and not let those emotions take over.

He stood right where he was, looking kinda proud, like he was part of something big. There was this girl he was staring at, and she seemed more like a cartoon character than a regular person. She was holding onto his shirt, trying to keep herself steady, but their height difference and the effects of the drink were making it tricky.

Even though she was struggling, she slowly moved her hands closer to his face. He got a bit jittery - can you believe it, the tough mafia king getting nervous because of our 5-foot drama queen, Avni? Yeah, the same person who can destroy anyone in seconds .(boss bandi meh kuchh baat to hai )
( Boss , the girl is special)

"He was nervous cause what she is doing yrr , My Aadi is still virgin with no records of girl friend baby....."

Avni's hands made their way to his neck, and even though he had a bunch of thoughts running in his head, his face just showed that usual smirk. But, deep down, he was feeling the impact of her touch - her eyes, her tiny figure - it was getting to him.

He just wanted to figure out what Avni was up to, what she wanted from him. Her touch was different from others who usually wanted something from him - money, status, name or fame . This time, it was something new, something he hadn't felt before.
Something which is directly touching his heart, making him feel her touch. It's different....

She delicately caressed his face with her two petite hands, struggling to entirely conceal his visage. After contemplating him for a few moments, she proceeded to gently squeeze his face with both hands, though it elicited no reaction from him. Perplexed, he remained in contemplation, grappling with the recent occurrence. If an onlooker were to witness this, they would find it incredulous. The reputed mafia king, who typically vehemently opposes physical contact and is known to resort to lethal measures for such transgressions, now stood in an uncharacteristically unassuming manner.

His eyes lacked the usual intensity or fury that would obliterate everything in its path.

It would be hard for anyone to believe that this was the same individual who dismissed a maid for entering his room without his permission, ensuring she faced unemployment as a consequence.