9.Protective brother's...✨

Still unedited , just likha hai or post karri hu dubara padha bhi nyi hai abhi ke liye please adjust karlo kll sham Tak edit kar dungi 😌 pakka wallah promise 🦋

Mat Karo aap log vote
Mujhe to weekly update Deni hi padegi na promise jo kiya hai yahi sochte ho na aap log ji 😶‍🌫️

Happy reading 🎉
__________________________________

Author pov

"Avantika meri jaan tum... tum uth gyi " shrishti said happily when she saw avantika slowly opening her eyes with a hint of pain on her face .her head still has some bandages and a cute near her lips which is not that visible.

"Shri... " Avantika tried to say but it came out like a whisper .

"ha betu Shri " shrishti assured her about herself.

"Tum yaha kya Kari ho or mai kaha hu ???? " she took some time to adjust herself with a light and atmosphere when she realised it's a some new place she asked shrishti.

"Mujhe kuchh yaad kiu nyi aa raha hai" shrishti was collecting words to give replies to avantika for the questions she is gonna ask her .but then Avantika asked her holding her head and trying to remember things.but when she tried to recall things her head starts to pain and she almost shout in a pain .

"Avani please stress mat lo babe mai sab btati hu plss shant ho jao" shrishti tried to relax Avantika and hug her slowly to make her comfortable.

"Shri maa.....maa.... Shri.... Maine maa ki aakhri nishani kho di Shri....... Maine kho di...... maheshwari mamma sahi kehti hai mai kisi chij ke layak nyi ........Shri is chij ke liye mujhe maa kabhi maaf nyi karegi na shrii......bolona na " avantika said everything in one go as she remembered how she lost her late mother's ring which is the only thing she had from her mother and starts to cry badly and questions shrishti about herself.

"Aisa kuchh nyi hoga avani pahele tu shant ho ja.... tujhe maa ki ring mil jayegi..... bss abhi tu thik ho ja yrr..... bhot wait Kiya Maine.... please ab khudko sambhal avani please betu..... mere liye..... maa ke liye sambhal khudko avani please....." Shrishti said and tried to calm a panicked avantika who is no longer in her control and just crying and saying too many things about the ring and her mother.

"Tu rest kar mai doctor se baat karke aati hu " when shrishti feels that now avantika is thodu si normal she went to doctor to ask about her health.

(Ya shrishti .....she was the one who saved avantika that night . She proved not just fiction men but fiction best friends are even better than real ones some of you will relate yrra's i know)

Shrishti pov

I came after an hour of discussion with doctors when I entered her room she was looking at a ceiling and confusion , tension and pain are easily visible on her face
. I stayed near her and held her hand , i asked her after a movement "Avantika tujhe kuchh yaad hai uss sham tu or uncle kaha ja rahe the kya hua tha kuchh bhi "

When asked her she literally got panicked again and started to give pressure to her brain which caused her pain "Ohk ohk stress mat le kuchh yaad ho to btana ohk " i assure her that everything is fine no need to stress yourself.but here I myself is stressed i sm feeling like I must hide myself I don't know what to do more I can't handle her in this condition, I was not even able to she a tears in her eyes how I .......

"Shri usdin papa bhot gusse meh the yrr , Maine bss maa ka jikar kiya tha or vo...." I stayed there for some more minutes still holding her hand and slowly rubbing then to make her feel calmness.but then when I was about to go she said .