14. Congrats Baby ✨

Hello ji 😌
Aap sab thik ji ??
Abhi likhke post karri ji galtiya bta dijiye ga Hume hum thik kar denge ✨

SUkriya ji aap sabka votes count samy se pahele complete Kiya ji aap logo ne 😊💗🥹
________________________

Happy reading ✨

Author pov

The couple stands very close to each other, their faces softly lit by a warm glow. They gaze deeply into each other's eyes, full of love and affection. Their eyes sparkle with emotions and understanding that go beyond words. Gentle smiles spread across their faces, showing their joy and contentment. They seem completely at ease, their bodies relaxed and leaning slightly towards each other. It's as if the rest of the world has disappeared, leaving just the two of them in this beautiful, intimate moment. The air around them feels charged with their love, creating a serene and blissful atmosphere.

He gently moved her to the nearby chair and helped her sit down, still completely lost in her black, moist eyes. Her eyes seemed to express many different emotions all at once, making him feel a deep connection to her. He made a small gesture to his brothers, signaling them to leave the room. They quietly left, giving the couple some privacy. Now, only the two of them remained in the room, surrounded by a sense of peace and understanding. The atmosphere was filled with unspoken words and strong feelings, creating a special and intimate moment just for them.

He slowly removed his palm from hers, the warmth of his touch lingering as he walked over to the table. With a deliberate calmness, he picked up a packet of waffles and a glass of water. Returning to her, he placed them gently on the small tea table beside her.

She remained entranced by his captivating blue eyes, completely unaware of the moment he had let go of her hand and moved away. It was as if time had stood still for her, lost in the depth of his gaze. She snapped back to reality only when he offered her the packet of waffles, her favorite treat. The sight of them and the thoughtful gesture brought a soft smile to her lips, grounding her in the present moment.

Avantika's pov

"Aap,"( you) I said, my smile widening as I looked at him. He responded with a gentle nod, his eyes silently urging me to drink the water. Obediently, like a good child, I picked up the glass and drank it all in one go, feeling the cool liquid soothe my throat.

As I set the empty glass down, I couldn't help but wonder if he remembered me after these two long years. Did the memories of our time together still linger in his mind as they did in mine? Regardless, one thing was clear: he was an exceptionally good person, and his almost fictional, sculpted physique only added to his allure. His presence was both comforting and surreal, making me feel like I was living in a storybook moment.

"I am Aadish Rajawat," he replied with a small smile, a smile so disarming that it nearly made me lose my heart to him. He was undeniably cute. Everyone says that when a person is drunk, they speak the truth.

"Aadish Rajawat?" I repeated, almost questioning, as the realization of who he was dawned on me.

"Aap,"( you) I almost shouted and tried to stand on my still aching feet. "Sorry, sir, I had no idea that you are the boss. I'm really sorry." But before I could say anything more, he gently interrupted, "Miss Avantika, calm down," and assured me to take a seat, his demeanor soothing and composed.

"Aapki koi galti nahi hai, hum hi aapko yaha le aaye the,"( I bought you here there is not a single mistake of you )he said as he handed me the packet of waffles.