12.DIWAANGI ✨

Love you yrra's 💗
Excited for the chapter na but don't worry something even more interesting is coming after 2 days have patience till than .

Happy reading 🎈

Still unedited
( Isbar syd mistakes jyada ho plss tell me i will correct them ji )
_____________________________________

Aadish pov

I reached the office with three brothers of mine , The interview was about to start and we are waiting for the one . Shrishti tell me about vani's interest in graphic design and gave details about the course avantika has already done . So it become more easy for us to set interview like her choice as the Rajawat's industry have too many fields in itself.

" Tumhare intezar meh pta chla ki 60 Second bhi khudme ek saal liye ji Raha hai "( "It was found out in your wait that even a 60-second moment feels like a whole year.")

I was trying to do my work in my cabin when armaan came to me

"Angel is here "

I don't know how many beats of my heart i skiped . I looked at him and he said "boss sans lijiye Varna aap behosh ho jayege " ( "Boss, take a breath or else you will faint.")he laughs ,like.... how can he, I just give him side eyes and he continues with his poker face "I am going to look after her" I just give a node to him and he left .

"Koi nhi bta sakta kitna bechain hai ye maan tumse Milne ko , is dil ko sukoon milta hai tumhe dekh kar aapki un nazaro meh mai kho Jaan chahta hu , is kadar Mai aapke karib hona chahta hu " yeh Dil bhul chuka hai mujhe , yaad ho bss ab tum hi , tumhara naam lete hi isne sath chhod Diya Mera, kya ye meri DIWAANGI sabit karne ke liye kafi nhi "( "No one can tell how restless this heart is to meet you. It finds peace upon seeing you, and I want to lose myself in your eyes. I want to be close to you in such a way that this heart has forgotten me; now it remembers only you. As soon as it takes your name, it has left me alone. Isn't this enough to prove my obsession?")

I straight went to interview room . This was my first time in the interview room cause Armaan handled everything before but today I am here just for her , just for her one glimpse.

Armaan pov

I went to the security room cause it will be the safest place to look on bhabhi sa( sister in law ) "Mai sare camera check kar raha tha jha se bhabhi sa gujr Rahi tbhi Maine bela ko dekha mujhe achhi tarh pta hai she is not even worth it to have a look of my bhabhi sa i quickly went there as I said she was about to talk shit in front of bhabhi sa, i stopped her and even fired her she was a headache for me from starting .mai to bss uske father ki vajh se usse jhel Raha tha sukar hai aaj ye bhi Bala tali . Jaisi bhabhi sa Maine Aadish bhaisa ke aankho meh dekhi thi bilkul vaisi hi hai ye pari hai ye ab samjh aaya ,kiu apni aadhi sena boss ne inke liye bhej di thi . Mujhe to ab lgra hai ki Puri team inhi ke liye bhej Deni chahiye the agar inhe kuchh hota to . " ( "I was checking all the cameras where Bhabhi sa was passing by when I saw Bela. I know very well she is not even worth looking at my Bhabhi sa. I quickly went there because, as I said, she was about to talk negatively in front of Bhabhi sa. I stopped her and even fired her; she was a headache for me from the start. I was only tolerating her because of her father. Thank goodness today this problem is also solved. The way I saw Bhabhi sa in Aadish bhaisa's eyes, she is exactly like that. She is like a fairy; now I understand why Boss sent his half army for them. Now I feel that the whole team should have been sent for them; if something had happened to them...")

I saw how she was handling bela , like a boss , after all she is a boss .

I took her near the waiting area i know she is so kind and will talk to me and thank me but I really don't wanna meet her like her senior I wanna be her brother her protector.she is the Queen.

Avantika's pov

Cause of this interview i didn't have my breakfast properly bhole bachha Lena khi behosh na ho jau .
I was looking down when I noticed a name board on a table written "Mr.Rajawat" the surname ,the same surname ,this only name gives goosebumps to me , the same memories ,those days ,the pain ,the same time that craving ,that eyes no he can't be here he is no never, why will he come. I am just imagining nothing else. Aise to kyi logo ke surname hote hai ."( Their are so many with Rajawat surname)

As i was in my own thoughts and didn't release where I am a woman ,the voice rang in my ears "Miss Avantika if you're nervous take your time we will call you later ,but don't waste our time ."

Her words are exactly like her
"venom" I looked at her for a second and took permission " Sorry mam actually... I was just.... can I sit ?"

I don't know why but my eyes are not giving me permission to look at the person in front who is the boss but I don't know if I feel like he is looking at me or just my illution.the 2 people sitting on both sides of Mr. Rajawat asked me some questions and I was quick to answer as i revised everything related to this job but still kuchh to thik nahi hai .( Something is fishy )
In the whole interview i didn't see my boss even for a second like not even a glance, i didn't notice how was the room or interior I just look at that venom for once and than no one like no one i know it must be looking like I am not confident but that's all , i can't do more know .

As the interview come to an end.

They asked me to wait for 30 min outside for the results .

As I stood and was about to leave my heart the palpitation started. It was worse than before it happened, only when I am on low glucose which is true. i just reached near door and about to open it when suddenly I loose my balance and I slipped...

Aadish's pov

I composed my emotions as it was her turn now ."hayee Jisse dhundha gali gali vo pari mere office meh mili "( Oh, the fairy I searched for in every street was found right in my office.)
"From now red is my favourite colour, kitna suit kar Raha hai na aap pe angel."( "From now on, red is my favorite color. It suits you so well, angel.")
She entered slowly like , i didn't see how she was ready to fight just some minutes before . She was about to look upward but then she lost in her thoughts.

She is a beauty in her self only she doesn't need anything to look pretty. she is looking more pretty than any other heroine or medol in this simple anarkali and her bangles .
Her black orbs are just enhancing her beauty .hayee.... aj to kajal bhi lagaya hai lgta hai Jaan lene ka irada hai inka humari ...( Oh... today she has even applied kajal. Looks like she intends to steal my hearts...)

I was admiring her when kaveri interrupted her and for a first time I saw her nervous. She is not the one who can nervous or underconfident . She is removing her nailpolish slowly. Does she is feeling anxious?? But why ??

Before I would say anything she took a sit and the interview starts. "Pure 2 saal baad mere samne ho aap ek baar dekhogi bhi nyi . "( After 2 years you are in front of me are you planning to not even give a glance at me ) Till the end she didn't even glance at my side ... But why what's the problem I saw how she was avoiding eye contact with others two too .

____________________________________

I know the chapter was small but there will be something more interesting and a long chapter is waiting for you guys to wait for just 2 days .
Vote plss guys
Comment if you love
and share if you want
Follow for early updates

Love you all 💗