3.Blast ✨

Still unedited .

Hello my yrra's as you all know it's my first time writing a book and you guys really support me and some of you even give me some suggestions and told me my mistake. I tried my best to improve please tell me if you guys like it .💗

______________________________________

Aaadi pov

"Angel, I'm sorry. It's not safe for you... but one day."

"I gradually released my hold on her fingers, savoring the connection. Her petite fingers intertwined seamlessly with mine, forming a harmonious union". Sporting a confident smirk, I remarked, "She embodies the beauty that complements the inner beast within me, precisely what I crave."

"Recognizing the impossibility of leaving her in such circumstances, I find myself in a predicament where taking her with me is equally unfeasible due to safety concerns on her behalf."

"She brings sukoon( peace) to my life, even though I know I'm not good enough for her. She's like a goddess, way beyond what I feel I deserve. Still, I crave her, I depend on her; just a few minutes with her and everything feels different. She's truly special."

I find myself inadequate for her. She possesses a purity that seems out of place in this challenging world. I sincerely wish for her ongoing safety, hoping that her innocence remains untouched. The thought of anything unfortunate befalling her is something I cannot fathom, and it deeply concerns me.

Stepping away from her, I moved with deliberate slowness. Exiting my suit, I carried a collection of significant items, yet my eyes remained fixated on her. "Vah sachme ek pari hai , meri hai "( she is a real angel , my angel ) I proceeded with a gradual pace towards the outdoors where Arman patiently awaited my arrival, conscientiously securing the room's door as I departed.

I assure you, my dearest angel, that my return to you is imminent. Despite my self-perceived unworthiness, the idea of letting you navigate the often challenging reality of this world without my presence is unbearable. Therefore, I am committed to staying by your side, offering support and companionship.

Today, I cannot bring you along because the world will become aware of you, and I prefer to keep my hidden world unaware of someone as delicate as you as a rose petal.

Now here is my full team available.
All best and trusted mafia members from my kingdom.

Arman ....the difficulty I face in discussing her, an unidentifiable obstacle looms. The apprehension of potential harm to her holds me back, and I'm not emotionally prepared for another loss at this moment. Despite the world branding me as dangerous, it's known to only a few that beneath that exterior lies a profound sensitivity toward someone I truly lo....yes, I deeply love her.

Arman, Ang... I need you to guarantee the safety of the girl currently in my room. Keep a vigilant eye on her until I issue my next set of instructions. Any deviation from this directive will lead to repercussions that extend beyond your control. My delivery was laced with a dangerous tone, my facial expression betraying no emotion, as is my usual demeanor. Yet, the disconcerting vibes persist in this place; even leaving her alone adds to the unease that permeates the surroundings.

"We're heading to India, but... in separate cars and a private jet. Organize everything according to my instructions; I'll arrive in five minutes."

Intrigued by the ongoing construction in a vacant space, I strolled closer and, recognizing the significance of the moment, I dialed Ritvik - an valuable figure in my trusted circle within the complex world of the mafia.