7.without you✨

Still endited
Happy reading love you all
Same target for these chapter too as you guys didn't complete the last one .😔

______________________________________
Author's POV

In the dark room of Rajawat office the place looks more like a scattered place which has not been cleaned for years Everything is messed up . Every pen,  papers , files are  on the floor. And a man , a king , a king of jaipur , king of mafia world Mr. Aadish Rajawat,sitting on the boss of the office chair full in black with a shirt and trouser. sleeves of shirt are rolled up till elbow which  perfectly gives his veiny hands look and his jacket lying on the sofa .

Armaan entered his room only to get the messed up view like other days now . Aadi was doing some work on his tab his hand has a cut probably from 2,3 days back . Aadi sensed Arman's presence and looked up . Aadi's eyes were red due to no sleep for a week . When their eyes meet armaan tells him from his eyes that today also they failed to find aadi's precious diamond .

Finding armaan experience in negative Aadi was standing in fury from his seat . When armaan said ,"Aadi yrrr please relax and try to understand we are trying...."

"Trying what ha it's a freaking 7 days you guys  are still on the same statement...." Aadi said while trying to control his urge to destroy the world . He took a pause to continue "Does for this stupid answer I pay you guys ...."
This was the first time he had his behaviour like this with armaan but Arman being his childhood friend understands him and doing his job with all he can   .

"I am saying this for the last time, call king, queen ,minister, prime minister, I don't care just find her , dammit....."
Aadi continues with this .

"Find her friends contact, check on her home talk to her mom and brother do anything you want just get back to me ...."

Saying this and without having an ear to armaan talks aadish left for home .

Armaan was standing there for minutes thinking how to shot things out and how to control the ager of his friend the same anger which is killing him more from inside. He is more worried for aadi cause the girl he saw just some minutes how can he is this mad for her . But does armaan know that now that just a girl is become aadish Rajawat everything he not just wants her but now he even needs her , which are making it more difficult for him to accept that he lost the god just him , to protect from the world.

Ya it's been a week Avantika Raichand and her father are missing.

The day Aadish got the news he Panicked like a fish without water . And why not so he finds his soul in her first sight .

The day she got missing

"How can you lose her you guys are for real or what, like she was in front of you then how can you guys lose her you are trained and my best experts man in mafia group. Do you even listen to what you are saying, are you out of your mind she was with her dad then how ......" Aadi said to the person next to the call, he was getting different thoughts in his mind after getting the news that his man lost the track on Avantika and now she is not even found in the city also , which thoughts are just adding fuel to his anger .

"Meet me now at the palace ..." Aadi said before cutting the call.

At Rajawat mansion at a night of her getting lost , in aadi's home office.

20 men are standing bowing their heads down in front of him . Today not because to give him respect but today they are ashamed of themselves for not doing a single task given by him to take care of them and make sure their family live a perfect life . "Boss , we are saying the truth we are following them but suddenly Raichands car got lost we tried everything every source to reach them but nothing works they are still not found in the city nor even there home . We contacted their family but they just denied."