4.My vani ✨

Enjoy reading 💗

(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Breaking news

"Last night, there was breaking news about an explosion involving 10 cars. The owner remains unidentified, but sources suggest a connection to the underworld. All 10 cars, equipped with auto-drive, are newly launched. No bodies have been discovered yet, and the police are actively investigating. The estimated value of the cars exceeds 100 crores, and one of them was reportedly seen with the King of Jaipur."

In a dimly lit room in India, three men sat, enjoying their drinks while watching the news.

Thakur's brother said, "Brother, you have done what we couldn't in the last 25 years."

"I had to take care of this Aadish Rajawat with my own hands. Let's see who saves his family now," he continued.

"You're right, Aviraj. We are proud of you. What we couldn't accomplish, you have shown," remarked one of the men.

They all burst into laughter, sharing a moment of amusement.

( Idiots 😤 author's honest reaction after writing this )

Rajawat's mansion in Aadhish home office.

Arman, wearing a triumphant smile, remarked, "Broo, what you did yesterday has left the entire Thakur family in shock till now."

"I am 100% sure you went to talk to Ritvik... right?"last night

Aadi, maintaining a stoic expression, replied, "Haan, kyunki tujhse to koi ummid nahi ki ja sakti. Khud to mrega, saath mein mujhe bhi leke dubega."("Yes, because there is no hope left with you. You will perish yourself, and also drag me down with you.")

Meanwhile, Arman, lost in his thoughts, expressed, "Yrr seriously tujhe pata chal gaya tha unke plan ke baare mein, fir bhi... fir bhi tune hamari 10 cars unko tumhari maut ka bharosa dilaane ke liye kyun barbaad kar diya yrrr...." "Tumko pata tha na Aadi, unme se ek meri favourite car thi yrr... un lichado ko kuch ghanton ki khushi dene ke liye tumne uska bhi the end kar diya."( "Dude, you knew about their plan, yet... yet why did you waste our 10 cars just to assure them of your death, man...." "You knew, right Aadi, that one of them was my favorite car... you ended that too just to give those jerks a few hours of pleasure.")This time Arman said with a pout, like a baby.

( usko sachme car bhot pasand thi yrr 😫) ( "He really loved that car a lot, man. 😫")

Aadi maintained his poker face while enduring Arman's bakwas and continued typing on his laptop.

Arman, once again lost in his delulu world, imagined the car and said, "Kya color tha yrr uska, kya chalti thi vo, mera to Dil aagya tha uspe."( "What color was it, man? How smoothly did it run, my heart was set on it.")

"Armannnnn...... Kitti baar aawaj de Chuka Hu tujhe." ,( "Armannnnn...... How many times have I called out to you.")Aadi said this time a little loud cause Arman is too busy admiring his first and last love car. He suddenly flinched due to his loud voice.

"Ha ha sun Raha teri bhi' bol...mera pyaar mujhse chhin liya ab 2 pal aanshu bhi na bahane de tu." ( "Yeah, I hear you too, man... my love has been taken from me. You won't even let me cry for two moments)Arman said in an irritated tone.