STARTING OF NEW SCHOOL YEAR

ARIES POV:

I was sleeping soundly when suddenly Sagittarius and Leo started shouting. Anger started boiling up in my blood and....THAT'S IT! I took the book beside me and threw it at Leo's face, Too bad Sagittarius was unharmed. When I thought that now I could sleep peacefully.....NO! Sagittarius started laughing like crazyyy at now lying on the floor Leo. "Ugh" Here goes my sleep I quickly woke up and shouted "What the fuck is wrong with you???!!!" I was fed up with both of them!!.. Leo quickly stand up when I shouted.. Suddenly they started staring at me like I was a Runaway Zoo animal. I sat on my bed yawning and asked "What?" They first exchanged glances with eachother, Then finally Leo spoke "You don't know??" I was confused as hellll. What does he mean??? Can't he say clearly???. Before I could even speak Sagittarius butted in Ugh how I wish he was dead. "What do you expect from Aries??? Do you think he'll remember such a day?? Sometimes he even forgets his own birthday!!" Wow. He really Can't make it more clear then this I thought to myself. And again they started bickering among themselves. Ugh "SHUT UP" They freezed. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" First of all I don't know what on Earth they are talking about!!! And second of all they ruined my precious sleep!!! I looked up and saw Sagittarius hiding behind Leo to be saved while Leo is sweating like Crazy. I calmed down my anger and again asked them. This time calmly "What are you both talking about?? What day is today??" Sagittarius tried to speak but I butted in "Tell me clearly" I said and glare at him. He gulped and quickly answered "Uhh...Today is the graduation ceremony of the 3rd year passed Seniors and the whole school is bidding farewell to them and at Night there is a party for them where even juniors are allowed to come" I froze. I realised that Today is the graduation ceremony and if I don't go to bid my farewell Mr. Ophiuchus⛎ and Ms. Lilian is gonna kill me if I don't go!!!. I glared at them and asked "Why didn't you tell me sooner about it???" Leo spoke "We were arguing about who'll wake you up" I messed up my hair in frustration and quickly stand up from my Bed and walked towards my bag which was hanging on a chair and started to walk towards the door. Leo spoke AGAIN "Uhh...You gonna go in that state??" I looked down on my clothes and saw nothing wrong with it. I was wearing a black knee length trouser that was covering my knees and was covering my half lower leg with White plain baggy T-shirt. I looked up and said "Yeah..?". They both face palm. Then Sagittarius spoke "You sure don't want them to think you are a zoo animal??". A vein pooped up on my head and they seem to notice it that's why Sagittarius hid more behind Leo's back and Leo was sweating and smily weirdly. Leo quickly covered up for Sagittarius and said "He mean are you sure you gonna go in your night clothes..? I mean the whole school is gonna be there dressed decently." I was glaring at them and I could tell by their face expressions that they both were regretting speaking. I gave up and Sigh "Whatever.." and went to my Closet and picked out a T-shirt and jeans.

HERE WHAT HE PICKED👇

After changing my clothes I quickly put my shoes and Looked at them

SAGITTARIUS 👇

LEO👇

Can't believe We all were wearing Black

Can't believe We all were wearing Black... I put my bag on one shoulder and started to get out of the dorm room. Yes, All the Zodiac stays at the dorms at school Cause we all are orphans. But Only zodiacs are allowed to stay at the dorms NOBODY ELSE.
Cause There's a secret of the School that normal students and their parents doesn't know and that is that We get trained for a certain mission. Mr. Ophiuchus ⛎ and Ms. Lilian and all the teachers at school knows about our powers but during school hours they treat us like normal students but after school hours we get trained to control our powers and we also get scolded for the things we did during school hours where our powers could have been revealed. Basically the teachers are like parents to us.
I shouted from outside "Let's go.. Otherwise we'll be late and Mr. Ophiuchus⛎ will put us in Classroom cleaning duty" They both flinched. Sagittarius shouted "Shit. Forgot about it" and ran out the dorm PUSHING ME!! Then Leo followed "Wait for me.." ALSO PUSHING ME!! The HELL!!! "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BOTH!!!" And...I started chasing them till school...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS POV OF ARIES😃 I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS RELATABLE AS I COULD AND I KIND OF WANTED TO MAKE IT FUNNY😂 ANYWAYS, AS ARIES TOLD THE ZODIACS STAYS AT DORMS AT SCHOOL AND THEY ARE ORPHANS THE DORMS BUILDING IS A DIFFERENT SEPERATE BUILDING FROM THE SCHOOL BUILDING IT IS AT THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCHOOL BUILDING AND IT IS CONNECTED TO THE SCHOOL GROUND....
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER😃