LIBRA

LIBRA POV:
Me and Pisces are chilling while watching others spar with eachother. It feels like I'm watching an Action Movie. I thought while watching Aries and Scorpio Fight. Aries threw some fireballs at Scorpio while Scorp sliced through them with his both ice swords. Scorp smirked and said "That's not going to Stop Me". "Oh yeah?" Aries said And touched the grass with his Flame hands and The ground got on fire. Fortunately Aries knows how to control fire or else the forest would've been on fire. I saw Aries twirling his index finger in the air in a circular motion "Let's see how you'll get yourself out of this" He said and stopped twirling his finger and the Fire surrounding Scorpio became more fierce and the flames were largeee like they were atleast till my waist and I'm 5'2 feet tall!. "I think you are Forgetting something" Scorp said and used his right leg to create a circle of ice on the ground. Oops...bad Move. "Is he an idiot?" Pisces asked still munching on her cookie. "I guess so" I said reverting my attention back to the fight. As Scorpio's created ice got in contact with Aries's fire Alot of smoke was caused. I can't breath. Pisces used her power to create a protection barrier. "Thanks" I said "No problem" She smiled and we both reverted back our attention to the fight. There we saw Scorpio Using his both hands to fire Ice bullets at Aries who was dodging it by jumping on trees taking the whole advantage of the field Guess It wasn't actually a bad Move. "I was just dodging Virgo's Canon" He said and jumped on another tree. "Really? But mine's are different" He said and motioned his index finger as if indicating to come closer. A confused expression was written on Aries face then suddenly as if he realised and quickly looked back and saw the bullets that were stuck at the trees were growing into like a branch of the tree. As he was distracted Scorp jumped at him with now an axe made of ice in his hands Aries reflexvely Dodged it but just in a second the Ice like branches trapped Aries By tying his hands and body with a tree. Scorpio landed on the ground "Seems like you lost" He said. A smirk plastered on his face. "I might Let you go if you Begged me" He said mockingly. "Hah! Beg?. You!?. Never." Aries said with a straight face but Mockery visible in his tone. "Then...I guess you'll be staying up there" Scorpio said pointing at the tree where Aries was hanged or I say Tied by. "Umm...Should I convince Scorp to let Aries go??" Pisces asked me Looking worried. I Chuckled and said "There will be No Need" Pisces looked rather confused at my response but didn't say or ask anything further. "I see...You have improved alot huh. Scorpio?" Aries asked. "Of couse. Or how else Would I have been able to defeat the INVINCIBLE ARIES" Scorp replied. "But...You sure You defeated him??" Aries Asked. "Yeah. He's right infront of me tied by a tree" Scorp said. "But that doesn't mean you have defeated him" Aries said. "What do you mean??" Scorp asked rather confused "I mean...." Aries said with a hint of excitement in his tone. I smirked Finally. He's serious. Just after that half sentence he spoke, Aries burned the whole tree till the point it could collapse anytime. "This!" Aries said completing his previous spoke sentence as he pushed himself from the tree with his legs making the tree collapse and flung himself towards Scorpio to land a punch on his face. Wow. This fight is becoming more and more interesting. Scorpio caught his punch in midair with his bare hands "This wasn't so surprising" Scorp said. "Then what about this?" Aries said before putting his other hand on his shoulder and doing a what seems like a backflip in midair making him land on Scorpio's back. Scorpio looked really surprised. Before Scorp could even Look back at him Aries Kicked him with his both legs making Scorpio pushed towards the tree infront as Aries did another flip and landed on his both hands then stand up. "OH MY GOD! THAT MOVE WAS AWESOME!" Pisces shouted making me Cover my ears. Scorp gained balance making him 1 or 2cm away to bang himself on the tree. "Not gonna lie. That actually made me surprised" he said standing up. "So Afterall my hardwork didn't go to vain right?" Aries said smirking. "Yeah" Scorp replied cracking some knuckles in his neck. "Now. Let's play serious" Scorp said with a serious face. "That's what I'm hoping for" Aries replied cracking knuckles in his figer joints. Aries then started to run towards Scorp at full speed even his powers were active which resulted in burning of grass while Scorp also ran towards Aries well more like skate towards Aries as he was practically using his ability making the ground turn ice. Gosh If this continues half of the forest will be on fire and the other half on Ice. Soon as they were going to clash with each other a HUGE Sound of blasting something was heard from the back which made the Two guys pause and turn around to face the direction of the sound. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" I said Basically shouted. "THE FUCK IS GOING ON THERE??!!" This time it was Aries. "Jeez....Can you both shut up?" Scorpio said covering his ears. "Yeah. This Blasting noise is already enough No need for you two to shout too" Pisces said also covering her ears. "Eh...Sorry I guess...? I was just startled by that Huge sound" I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. I then turned towards Aries and asked "So...Wanna go and see what happened?" I asked him raising a brow. He shrugged and said "Yeah. Why not. Mine and Scorpio's Fight is already ruined So there's nothing else for me to do." He then seems to realise something and looked around "Where's everybody else?" He asked after taking a good look of his surrounding. "Huh? Nobody's is here?" I asked also looking around. "That's EXACTLY why I asked" Aries said. I just shrugged at his response.
"Wait- If nobody's here then the sound....." Pisces said deeply thinking
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"THEY ARE IN TROUBLE!!!" We all shouted. I quickly grabbed my jacket and wore it (The one she wear in the previous chapter. Her outfit) "Let's Go!" I said running towards the Deep forest at the back with Scorp, Pisces following me and Aries on my left running alongside me. I hope all are okay.

THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY LATE CAUSE I FORGOT TO UPLOAD IT😂 OTHERWISE IT WAS COMPLETED 2 DAYS AGO😂😂
AND DON'T WORRY YOU'LL SEE THE ZODIACS FIGHT SOON👍 I DIDN'T SHOW ARIES AND SCORPIO'S FIGHT CAUSE I WASN'T GETTING ANYMORE IDEAS ON THEIR FIGHT SO I JUST CUT IT SHORT BY BRINGING IN THE PLOT THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN AFTER THE FIGHT😃 HOPE YOU DON'T MIND AND IN THE NEXT CHAPTER A FIGHT OF ALL THE ZODIACS IS GONNA TAKE PLACE. THEY ARE GONNA FIGHT LIKE A TEAM WITH SOMEONE OR SOMETHING.