LEO

LEO POV:
After the fight nothing New or amusing happened. Me, Sagittarius and Gemini played tag. Running all around the ground bumping into seniors and almost tripped onto the food table. Aries celebrating his victory in all the arm wrestling matches with the seniors ended up drinking more then his tolerance and I had to carry him all the way to the dorm.....Right now I'm lying on my bunk bed the upper one is mine and below me is Sagittarius and Aries is on the left side on his bunk bed...He has the whole bed to himself the upper and lower bed both But he still choose to sleep on the lower bed... Maybe he's afraid of falling I Scoffed at my own thought Aries?? Afraid of falling?? Maybe I'm also drunk...I thought to myself then closed my eyes and went to sleep Tomorrow's Holiday....What a relief....

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Ugh I reached out to shut the alarm on my phone that was annoyingly ringing in my Ear And saw that It was 11am already in the morning. I peeked down from my bed Only to see a Snoring Sagittarius Guess I'm the only one Awake.....Better go back to sleep again. I went back to my sleeping position and covered myself with the blanket (including the head) but my Stomach started to ask for food. I irritatedly threw the blanket off me and started to climb down my bed it's 11 in the morning....The canteen should be opened by now. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower cause it's been like ages Since I last showered....After spending like 5mins in the shower I came out all dressed..

THIS IS WHAT HE WEARING👇

I grabbed my phone and exited the dorm room They better be having something good to eat. I thought to myself and started to head towards the main building (Yes, the canteen is in the main building)....After entering the school ground I saw everything was clean like I'm pretty much sure after yesterday's Event It would be messier but it was clean as if the event wasn't even held here The student council and the teachers sure did a great job cleaning yesterday....They must have stayed up till midnight. I entered the building and headed towards canteen....Nobody was there except Of course the Grandma who serves and cooks the dishes in the canteen. She was cleaning one of the 5 family size Rectangular shaped tables with a long bench on the opposite sides, other then that our canteen had 7 small sized squre shaped tables for 4 peoples. I walked up to her and greeted her "Good morning, Grandma🙋" she saw me and said "Oh. Leo! Good Morning, Son" And gave me a warm smile. I smiled back at her "You came for breakfasts right?" She asked and I nod "Wait here...I'll get your breakfast" And she went towards the slab counter like area where everyone gets their food by standing in line "Grandma! Did everyone else already ate their breakfast?" I shouted as the Counter was a little far from the table I was sitting on "No. You are earlier then everyone else" She replied. Really??? Earlier??? But it's 11am?? I thought I would be the last one...As I was thinking I heard a loud yawn I turned towards the sound and Saw Gemini walking in from the entrance "Good Morning Grandma" She greeted her "Good Morning Daughter" Grandma greeted back. She isn't our biological Grandma It's just that we've grown eating the food made by her and basically she is like a
Grandmother from our childhood and she knows about our secret too. "Hey! Gemini! Here!" I said waving at her. She rubbed her eyes still half asleep "Oh...Leo...You also haven't eaten yet?" She said walking towards my table. "Nahhh. I was planning to sleep more but my stomach started growling" I said putting my hands at the back of my head as she seated infront of me... She again yawned and replied "Same" I could see how sleepy she was...I chuckled at the sight infront of me She didn't even combed her hairs...though she did managed to change from her pajamas

THIS IS WHAT SHE WEARING👇

I realised we were twinning "Hey. We  are twinning" I said to her poking her head which was resting on the table. She moved her head up a little to see my clothes "Yeah...We are" She said and moved her head back to sleep. I laughed at her laziness. "Here's your breakfast" Grandma said walking towards us "Thanks Grandma" I said smiling at her as she putted our breakfast infront of us "Thank you grandma" Gemini said pulling her head up from the table so that grandma could put her breakfast too "No problem" She said smiling to both of us. I looked at my plate and there was 4 toasted bread with jam in a cup and chocolate muffin and fresh orange juice. I instantly stuffed my mouth with the 4 breads while Gemini staring at me shocked with one bread in her hand and mouth open... as I looked up at her my mouth stuffed with bread She instantly broke into laughter "Dude....Your....Mouth!!!" She said in between the laughter crouching on the ground clutching her stomach. I thumped my chest and drank the orange juice to swallow the breads "It wasn't that funny" I mumbled to myself crossing my arms like a little kid. After Gemini controlled her laughter she got up from the ground and sat on the chair "Oh My....I should've taken a picture of you to show Sagittarius, Libra and the others" She said putting jam on her bread and then stuffed it inside her mouth as well. Now it was my turn to laugh "Hahahaha......You look like a pufferfish" I said "Gotta show it to the others" I took out my phone and clicked a picture of her to make fun of her but Really it was for Memory but I'm not gonna tell her this. "Hey! That's unfair! I didn't took your picture so you can't either!" She shouted standing up from her chair "I didn't say you can't~" I teased fully ready for the consequences "Leo.... Don't fucking Mess with me" She said with drill like things made out of air pressure behind her Shit! I'm done for I put the phone on the table and surrendered my hands "Sorry, Sorry... Won't do that again" Lie. I like to mess with her. She took the phone "Better remember" she said deleting the picture I just took of her. Really.... when she gets angry she becomes very scary maybe because She doesn't usually gets angry cause she always laughs it off That's why whenever she gets angry Everyone shuts their mouth up cause Nobody have a idea what she'll do....

Then after a while everyone else also comes. Sagittarius and Libra seem to notice Gemini's Sudden change of attitude that's why they came to me asked "Hey dude, what did you do??" Sagittarius asked "You....Still alive or not??" Libra asked raising a brow up and Sagittarius checking if I have any injuries "Yeah...I'm fine No need to worry" I said "And....About what did I do...Soo" I continued explaining the entire situation. "Hahahahahahahahhahhahahahah" Sagittarius laughed like a mad man Clutching his stomach. "What The Hell!!!" Libra said holding her laugh back. "Dude, You should be thankful for us coming in time" Sagittarius said putting a hand on my shoulder as if to Comfort me "Yeah...Otherwise You would've been DEAD" Libra said motioning her hands like a knife slowly slicing her neck. I glanced at Gemini that was sitting with Taurus and cap infront of her laughing with them, But just as I glanced at her she saw me from the corners of her eyes and gave me a death stare. What a menace. I turned my eyes towards Libra and Sagittarius and said "Yeah...Very Very thankyou"....

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON😊 BTW THANKYOU Aquarius_Aqua11 FOR LIKING MY STORY❤️