SCORPIO

SCORPIO'S POV:
Me, Aries, Libra and Pisces are running towards the sound right now. We don't know what it is but since Nobody else was around us so we guessed that they are in trouble. Although they all are very strong as Cancer can control minds, Gemini and Capricorn are the strongest at Long and Mid combat Battles, Leo is a Master of Close combat, Aquarius can basically teleport anywhere anytime she wants and land a surprise attack at her enemy, Virgo can create nuclear weapons, Taurus can just throw her enemy away without even touching them and Sagittarius's target NEVER miss....But......We can't help but worry about them....Maybe....Because they are our friends..."AQUARIUS! WATCH OUT!" My thoughts were interrupted by Libra's Yelling. I quickly looked up and my eyes widen in shock. Aquarius was pierced by a LARGE Sword. "AQUARIUS!" Gemini and Sagittarius Yelled. "Oh shit! That's a large wound! I have to hurry" Pisces said and ran towards Aquarius who was now lying on the floor unconscious with Taurus and Cancer Protecting her. I then looked up and saw A LARGE Monster with face of a bull and Black horns, Large wings of a Vampire of black and Red colour and hands with only 3 fingers with LARGE Sword on both hands. "DAMN! Ms Lilian Surely isn't planning to go easy on us!" Aries said from my left side. On my right I could clearly feel Bloodlust. I turned towards my right and saw Libra with a Very dark and scary expression. Then I felt a even great Bloodlust coming from infront and Saw Gemini Rampaging towards the Monster. "I'LL KILL YOU" She said to the Monster and Shot a Large Tornado from her right hand towards the Monster and it hit his Right Eye and he lost balance and started to stumble. Then she made a large drills with Air pressure and shot it at the Monster And From behind Sagittarius also Shot Many Fire Arrows Mostly Aiming at the Monster's Left eye. "DAMN! THAT WAS SICK! I'M ALSO GOING TO JOIN!" Aries yelled and Quickly ran towards the Battle. I sighed and looked towards Libra "You also gonna join?" I asked her. She looked at me and said "No. Although I really want to join and Kick the Monster's Ass but Aquarius is my first Priority right now." She said and started heading towards Aquarius "Gemini is Going to kill that Monster Anyway. So there's no need for me to worry" She said while Walking towards Aquarius. I sighed Gosh...these girls are way too fucking Overprotective over their Sister. I thought remembering Libra's Scary expression and Gemini's Rampaging. I then looked towards the Battle and Saw Aries and Gemini doing a mixed move. Gemini launched a tornado and Aries covered it with Flame. When it Hit the Monster It burned the left side of the face of the monster. Damn. That move was good. I then looked around where is Leo?? I wondered but just then I saw Leo running towards the monster then Capricorn used his power and made a slope for Leo so that he can climb up. after climbing the slope He flung towards the monster to land a punch on his face then Gemini used her power and Gave a boost to Leo from behind. She used her right hand and gave a side wave in the air boosting Leo's Speed. "Thanks" he said looking back from his left shoulder. "No problem" She said looking dead serious. Guess she is still mad at the Monster for touching her sister. The monster swing his left hand sword towards Leo but Leo landed on top of it then jumped towards the Bull hybrid Monster's face. "You have to improve alot buddy" Leo said Smirking. He then landed at punch covered in fire on the Monster's Left side of the face which made it swollen then Sagittarius Used his bow and chanted something and the colour of his fire arrow changed to Blue. Then he shoot it at the Bull hybrid's Head. I don't think there's any need of me there I thought and also started to head towards Pisces and the Others. I reached and saw Aquarius was now conscious and was sitting but she was still in pain by the way she was Clutching her stomach. "You okay?" I asked her "Yeah...That monster Attacked me while I lowered my guard" she said "Don't worry. Gemini and Sagittarius will take care of it" Libra said pointing at the battle that was still going on. "Yeah...Cap, Aries and leo have also joined" Taurus said eating a Chocolate bar. I then turned towards my right and saw Cancer sitting criss-cross on the floor and doing a hand sign with her hands. I sat beside her. "What are you doing sister?" I asked her. She looked at me and said "Concentrate. I can't find any string of distraction in that Bull hybrid's brain" she then looked infront and said "It's as if...that monster is created immune to our powers". I then looked infront and realised what she said. Gemini, Aries, Leo, Capricorn, Sagittarius... Nobody's powers were working on the Bull hybrid. But If they used a Mixed attack of two or more Zodiacs Only then it was damaging the Monster. "So you're saying it was created immune to our powers but if we use a Mixed attack which is made of Two or more of our powers Only then It does damage to him?" I asked. She nod her head "So...I have a plan" She said and looked at me. "And the plan is?" I said. She whispered in my ear the plan. "That sounds interesting" I said smirking. I got up and was going to head towards the enemy but Sister grabbed my hand "Restrain from causing too much damage. Tell this to the others too" She said glaring at me "That depends on the situation" I shrugged. "But where's Virgo?" I asked looking around. "I sent him to kill monsters" She said "Afterall We still Want to win" She continued. "Wow. What a brain you got sister" I said. Then I looked back and saw Taurus Eating the last bite of her Chocolate bar. "HEY TAURUS! LET'S GO. IT'S TIME FOR WORK. STOP SLACKING OFF!" I shouted at Taurus.
"GEEZ....NO NEED TO SHOUT MADMAN!" She said licking the chocolate off her fingers then started to head towards me. "Now then Big sister...I'll get going" I said and started to head towards the fight with Taurus.
I bet Others are gonna love the plan..... Especially Gemini and Sag. Well...Aries is a natural destructor so he'll love it too and Leo is also one of the 'Troublemakers' so I don't think He will be against it. But maybe Cap will be against it. I thought....mentally happy as I was a natural destructor too. I then looked at Taurus Well... She's fine with anything so she won't be against it too. I then looked in front But...Will Pisces be mad at me? I shook my head and quickly erased the thought from my mind what am I thinking? It's not the time to think about her!.....Gosh.... What's wrong with me?? I asked myself in my mind.

END OF THIS CHAPTER.