GEMINI

I'M GONNA USE ' ' FOR THE PERSON
SPEAKING FROM THE PHONE CALL

AND " " FOR THE PERSON
RESPONDING THE PHONE CALL.

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND✨

GEMINI POV:

I was in my dream world when suddenly my Phone started to ring Gosh. I picked up my phone and put on speaker beside me "Hello?" I asked lazily. My voice sounding lifeless. 'Hello? Gemini?' The person from the phone asked. I replied with a "Mhmm". I didn't even bothered to be awake, My eyes were shut only my mouth was responding. 'This is Ophiuchus' Ophiuchus? "........" !!!!! "Mr. Ophiuchus??!!!" I quickly sat up on my bed. 'Yes...and I called you to ask why you aren't at school yet?' School?!!? 'You aren't bunking the farewell right??' Farewell??!! Shit! I totally forgot about it!!! "Well...Ofc not!!!" I quickly responded. "I......was busy selecting a suitable Outfit to wear on this special occasion!!!!" I made an excuse to avoid the punishment. 'Outfit?? Really??' He Responded. "Yes" I Calmly said. 'Okay then....Be here in 10 mins' He said. "Okay Sir!" I responded and ended the call. I quickly climbed down from my bunk bed and noticed Libra and Aquarius were already gone Those betrayers!!! I'll take care of them when I reach school. I quickly went towards my closet and picked out the most recently thing I've worn....Yes, yesterday's clothes. But CAN YOU BLAME ME??!! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEARCH FOR ANYTHING!!! I'VE ONLY GOT 10 FRICKING MINUTES!!! I went to my bathroom and changed into them.....

THIS IS THE OUTFIT👇

Then I tied my hairs in a ponytail and Went to pack my bag that was thrown to the Right side of my bed

Then I tied my hairs in a ponytail and Went to pack my bag that was thrown to the Right side of my bed. I quickly stuffed everything in my bag and Slung it in my left shoulder and Ran out of the Dorm....Before locking the door I checked the time on my phone Crap! I have only 3 mins left!! Gotta hurry!!! I ran downstairs and then Ran towards the School ground....
After reaching the there I saw many People decorating the school ground. I ran towards the school building as fast as I can (The school ground is very big) After entering the building I made my way through the Crowded corridor to Mr. Ophiuchus's Office. After reaching the office I bursted the door open Revealing myself to Mr. Ophiuchus and the Rest Eleven Zodiacs EVEN TAURUS WAS EARLY THEN ME!!!! "I....*Pant* Came... before 10 mins" I Said and showed them the time on my phone. I was waiting for him to yell at me for Coming late. "Jeez....I know I told you to come in 10 mins but it doesn't mean you have to run all the way here" Mr. Ophiuchus said Sweat dripping from his forehead. "Uhh....You told me to come in 10 mins....So....I had No other choice but to run" I said glancing up at them as I took a better look at my situation....

MR. OPHIUCHUS 👇

 OPHIUCHUS 👇