VIRGO

VIRGO'S POV:
After having breakfast in the canteen We all were called out in the training ground by the teachers. Our training ground is in the jungle that is at the backside of the school. They wanted to test our Powers, How much it have improved....So we were sorted out in teams And were asked to fight eachother while also fighting with the monster type things summoned by Ms Lilian our Maths Teacher. But ofcourse our first priority was Saving our teammates whenever they are badly injured instead of fighting the enemy head-On. "So.... Everyone understood??" Ms Lilian asked.

MS. LILIAN👇

 LILIAN👇

Mr. Mark our English teacher beside her as usual his hands in his pocket

MR. MARK👇

"Don't get yourself killed, Okay?" Mr

"Don't get yourself killed, Okay?" Mr. Mark said. We all gave him a Death stare in response. "What??" He asked confused. Ms. Lilian Sighed "Okay...So I'm going to tell the teams" she said and started telling the members of each team.

TEAM 1 - CANCER, VIRGO, AQUARIUS, LEO

TEAM 2 - PISCES, LIBRA, ARIES, TAURUS

TEAM 3 - CAPRICORN, GEMINI, SAGITTARIUS, SCORPIO

These were the teams selected by the teachers. They didn't put Aries and Scorpio together beside themselves being Best friends because They are VERY Competitive. They would start fighting among themselves to prove who's more Powerful..... "Nowww......GO!" Ms. Lilian blew the whistle on the speaker that was putted in the jungle. Each was sent to a direction from there they would head towards their enemy in the jungle. My team was in East, TEAM 2 was in North and TEAM 3 was in South. "Listen... Let's make a plan" I said "Yeah...We can't just go and Fight head on" Said Cancer "Yes. Especially when We know We are going to lose in a Head on fight" Aquarius stated "But....My speciality is close Combat" Leo said looking rather confused. "We know..but still we can't just fight head on" I said "We need a plan" Aquarius said "Okay. Listen..." I said motioning everyone to come closer and started telling them the plan.

MEANWHILE TEAM 2
PISCES POV:
"Can't We just go and Fight them head on??" Aries said "Yeah...If we are strong we'll win and If we are not We'll lose, Simple" Taurus stated while opening a bag of Salted chips "I don't think We should" Libra said "She's Right" I said "But why??" Aries said "Did you forget that on the other team is Leo???" I said getting a little annoyed "Yeah. If you Fight him head on you'll definitely lose" Libra said crossing her arms "That's fine! I'll fight in long range combat!" Aries said "Are you stupid??? You sure don't have Amnesia???" I said Now fully annoyed. "I also think" Libra said pointing at Aries while her head turned around to talk to me. "No! I don't!" Aries said boiling with anger "Calm down dude..." Taurus said putting a hand on his shoulder while the other carrying the potato chips packet. "They mean that If you fight Close combat or long combat you'll lose Cause of Leo, Gemini and Capricorn" Taurus said taking back her hand to eat chips. "Ugh...Fine! Start telling the plan" Aries said and plopped down on the ground. "Good" I said and sat infront of him. Libra sat on his right side and Taurus sat on my left side making a circle. "Now listen..." And I stated telling the plan.

TEAM 3
CAPRICORN'S POV:
"Sooo...Are we gonna plan or what?" Scorp said sitting on the grass. "Nahhh. Gonna let them find us" Gemini said lying on the grass "Yeah...Planning is too much" Sagittarius said while pulling out the grass and throwing it at Gemini. "Oh~ challenge?" Gemini said sitting up "And If I said yes?" Sagittarius said his right hand on the grass ready to pull out and attack at her. Gemini smirked and instantly pulled out grass from her right hand threw at him "Take this!" She said. Sagittarius also threw grass at her and they both started battling with grass in their hands. I sighed and looked at Scorpio He was making some kind of shapes using his ability to manipulate Ice. What a troublesome team I'm put into I facepalm. While Everyone was busy the nearby bushes started rustling. "What's that noise??" I said looking at that way. Soon everyone's attention was cought by that sound "Either it be another team or a monster summoned by Ms. Lilian" Scorpio said getting into a fighting stance. Soon Gemini also got into a fighting stance and Sagittarius Summoned his bow ready to shoot at anything that comes out.

THIRD PERSON POV:
"I've found some of the ZODIACS should I kill them" person talking on the phone. 'No. Not now. Let's wait a little longer' said the person on the phone with a deep voice. "But I've found them!" The person protested 'Just keep an eye on them for now' The person on the phone said. "........Okay BOSS" and the call ended.

BACK TO CAPRICORN'S POV:
We all started to slowly head towards the rustling sound. But as soon as we got near Whoever it was it started to run "HEY! STOP!" Gemini said and started to use her ability to chase him. "Wait for me!" Sagittarius said and also started running. "Should we also go?" Scorp asked "Well...they are already chasing him so we should also go" I said and started running as well. When we finally catched up with Gemini and Sagittarius we saw them Holding a Black robe and nobody else was around. "Hey. Where's the guy you were chasing?" I asked "He disappeared" Gemini said staring at the Black robe "But we got his robe" She continued and gave the robe to me. "We should talk about this to our teachers" I said "Yeah. It's very suspicious" Scorp said staring at the robe. Just then We heard a loud blast noise front he center of the jungle. "WHAT THE HELL???!!" Sagittarius shouted. "WHAT'S GOING ON??!!" Gemini joined him and shouted. "It's most probably Virgo blasting his Solar canon" Scorp said Looking at that direction. "I think we should also go" I said "YEAH! LETS GO AND BEAT THEIR ASS OFF!!" Sagittarius Shouted "Then what are we waiting for... LET'S GO!" I said and started heading towards the center while riding a block of land flying with Everyone else following me. Scorpio surfing on the ice made by his ability. That guy is a full time Ice supply. Gemini and Sagittarius flying using her ability. I then looked infront of me Guess this fight's gonna be a little too  rough....

VIRGO'S POV:
shit! I missed I again launched my Solar canon but again missed him "Haha...You need to practice more Virgo" Aries said while sitting on a tree branch "Let's see Who needs More practice" I said and again I was going to launch my solar canon but I got interrupted. "Whoa~ Partying without us? Not good" Gemini said Flying in the sky with Sagittarius on her side. Great! Just great! "Yeah Virgo You should have atleast invited us" Scorp said coming from the back  with Capricorn. "Scorpio!" Aries shouted and jamp from the tree "Aries! Let's fight" Scorp said with a sword made of ice in both of his hands "I was going to say the same thing!!" Aries said with flames in his both hands "Don't forget us!" Sagittarius said landing down with Gemini "Yeah! We are your Hitman!" Gemini said "But you are a woman" Sagittarius said looking towards her "Doesn't matter" Gemini shrugged while Taurus shouted "GIVE BACK MY CHIPS YOU THIEF CAP!" Chasing Capricorn "You gotta win it from me" Capricorn said stopping and facing taurus "FINE!" Taurus said while standing in a fighting stance. "Get away from me" Aquarius said. I quickly looked at aquarius and saw Sagittarius annoying her "Why~ You can't fight me?" Sagittarius said Aquarius gave him a Death glare and said "You should've said that earlier!" And got into a fight stance. Then I looked at my right and saw Gemini giving a Death stare to Leo while Leo sweating like crazy. I knew it! Something was wrong between them from the canteen!. Then I looked at my back and saw Libra, Pisces chilling with Cookies....WHAT?! WHERE DID THEY EVEN GET THAT! I then looked infront of me and saw Cancer "Let's fight President" She said "Why not" I replied and got into a fighting stance This fight....is going to be rough....

LETS GOO! THE ZODIACS ARE GONNA FIGHT EACH OTHER!
FIND OUT WHO WAS THAT GUY IN THE BUSHES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.