ARIES

ARIES POV:
Me, Leo, Sagittarius's Fourth period is English. "Okay, So everyone Don't forget to do your Homewor-" Mr. Mark tried to finish but The bell rang *RING* *RING* *RING* But. 15 mins are still left...? I checked my watch. "15 mins are still left" Leo said. "The class's ending fast, isn't that a good news for us?" Sagittarius shrugged. Yeah....I should stop worrying. Then the Announcement Bell rang and An Announcement was made by the speaker "DEAR STUDENTS. DUE TO SOME PERSONAL ISSUE, THE SCHOOL WILL END AFTER THE LUNCH PERIOD. PLEASE UNDERSTAND" Mr. Ophiuchus spoke. What? Personal issue? "Personal issue? But Mr. Ophiuchus didn't tell us anything" Leo said. "Okay Students. Since you have already heard the announcement, You should do your lunch and Go back to your home" Mr. Mark said. "Hurray!" "Yay!" "How lucky~!" "Best day!" I could hear everyone say. Mr. Mark then looked at us and signalled us to come out and then went out the classroom. "Let's go" I said to Leo and Sag. We started to head towards the exit. We saw Mr. Mark leaning against the wall beside the exit. "Let's get going" Mr. Mark said as he started to walk towards Mr. Ophiuchus's office. "Do you know what happened?" I asked him as we were following him. "Don't know. But it's definitely Serious." Mr. Mark said with a serious face. We then reached Mr. Ophiuchus's Office. We opened the door and saw everyone was there except Pisces. "What happened?" Mr. Mark asked. Mr. Ophiuchus sighed. "First. come sit" Mr. Ophiuchus said. We did as he said. "Virgo is Seriously injured" Mr. Ophiuchus said. We all got shocked. "Virgo??!!" "PRESIDENT?!!" "MY BROTHER?!!" Scorp, Capricorn, Cancer and Taurus shouted. Meanwhile Everyone else was speechless. "Yes" Mr. Ophiuchus said. But how? "But how?" Libra asked. I got a little taken aback by that cause I was thinking the exact same thing. Mr. Ophiuchus took a long breathe and exhaled it. "He was fighting 3 V 1" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "With 3 spies." He said. "And from the information we have got from him proves that those 3 are the last remaining spies. Well. Not 3 it's 2 now as he killed one of them" Mr. Ophiuchus continued. Didn't expect less from the council president. "Pisces is healing him. You can go meet him afterwards." Mr. Ophiuchus said. We nod and started to head towards the door. "Mark. Come here, I want to talk to you About something" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "You go first. I'll be following you afterwards" Mr. Mark said to us as he started to head towards Mr. Ophiuchus. We exited his office and shut the door. "What do you think he wanted to talk about?" Capricorn asked. "who knows" Cancer replied. "Whatever they are talking about I don't give a fuck. I'm going to see my brother" Taurus said as she started to walk towards the school ground. "Wait! I'm coming too!" Capricorn shouted as he started to run towards her. "I'll also be going then" Scorp said as he also started to head towards the ground with cancer. "We'll get going too" Aquarius said and also started to head towards the ground with Gemini and Libra.  "Should we also go?" Sag asked. "Yeah. Let's see how badly he's injured" I said as I also started to head towards the ground. Sag and Leo following me. We reached the dorm building and head towards Virgo's room. We opened the door and saw everybody there. "Is he very Badly injured?" I asked. "He can be cured right?!" Cancer and Taurus asked in unison. "He can. But he won't be able to use his powers for some time" Pisces replied as she put a pillow down Virgo's Head who was lying on his bed, still unconscious. "That's not a problem if he can be cured" Scorp said. Cancer sighed. "We all believe this but do you think he'll be quite about it?" Cancer asked. "What do you mean?" Libra asked. "I mean....Even if he woke up don't you think he'll start thinking that he's being a burden on us?" Cancer asked. "Pisces said that his powers won't work for sometime and in that time we also have to take care of the spies and while we are taking care of the spies he'll start to think that he's useless and worthless. That's the type of person he is" Scorp said and cancer nodded. "Wow. You both really know Virgo very well" Leo said. "Anyways, let's about who'll be taking care of the two spies." Aquarius said. "Yeah. We have to take care of them" Capricorn said. "Leave one to us" I immediately said and Leo and Sag agreed with me. "Yeah! We haven't even met any spies yet!" Sag said. "And Aries itching to beat them up" Leo said. "But unfortunately....He didn't even encountered a single one" Sag finished Leo's sentence. "Damn. Must be feeling awful. Right? Aries" Libra said teasing him. Aries gave her a unpleasant glare and Libra burst out laughing. "Let's decide who'll take care of whom first" Aquarius said. "Right" everyone agreed with her. "Aries have already decided to take one, then who'll be taking care of the other?" Aquarius asked. "We can't" Gemini said. "Cause we have already drained our power while we were fighting one of the spies" She continued. "Right. So the left are Water and Land signs" Aquarius said. "We'll do it." Taurus said. "Yeah. Leave the other one to us" Capricorn said. "I want to take revenge on them for making my brother suffer" Taurus added. "But Virgo's Injured and You need a Three people squad" Aquarius said. "I'll be going then" Cancer raised her hand. "Scorpio's powers is also drained by fighting the spy alone and Pisces is healing Virgo. So there's only me left" Cancer said. "Good. Then it's settled." Aquarius said. "After Virgo wakes up we'll ask him about the powers of the remaining two spies then make up a strategy." She added. Everyone nodded. "But when is he going to wake up?" Gemini asked. "We don't have much time left" I said. "The lunch break's going to be over soon" Leo said. "You don't have to be worried about that" Capricorn said. "what do you mean?" Everyone asked. "Huh?! Mr. Ophiuchus didn't tell you about the Magic barrier?" Capricorn asked. "magic barrier???" Taurus asked while looking at Capricorn. Cap sighed. "After Virgo got injured and was brought back in this critical state, Mr. Ophiuchus immediately put a barrier around the school so that the spies can't get out" Cap said. "That barrier allows normal people to pass through it but if any Person with any powers touches it, It burns him" He added. "That way although everyone else would be able to get out of the school, the spies won't be able to Leave the campus" He continued. "That's so......COOL!!!" Libra, Leo, Gemini, Sag shouted. Their eyes sparkling. Everyone else covered their ears. "SHUT UP WILL YA!!!" I shouted at them. They shut up. "Ow, Ow, Ow. That hurts!!" Gem and Libs complained at aquarius who was pulling their ears. Suddenly we heard a voice. "Ugh". It was Virgo!. We quickly looked towards him. Waiting to ask many questions.

END OF CHAPTER 15
Sorry, It's been a long time since I updated this. I totally forgot about it for some time.