CANCER

CANCER POV:
I was checking the decoration (The event had started) and food quality while Pisces and Aquarius were on the Entrance welcoming all the guests. So, basically This event is like a farewell party to the 3rd yrs graduate seniors. The student council president A.K.A Virgo decided to hold this party for the seniors as a gift from their juniors....At the entrance ALL THE SENIORS were given a badge with a number written on it like 12, 3, 5 etc...While the juniors are asked to pick a flower bouquet with a number slip on it and give it to the senior with the same number badge and whoever gets more bouquet he or she wins the competition.....I looked to my left, there was Sagittarius and Leo having a food challenge. Surrounding them were Libra, Gemini, Taurus, Capricorn. Capricorn was suppose to be with Virgo helping him with sorting out the expenses of the party as he's the vice President. But he was slacking. I didn't bother him about it though as this isn't my job...Then I looked to my right and saw Aries Having a arm wrestling match with a senior. Oh shit! What is Aries trying to do? Break his arm?? Zodiacs have more strength then common people as they aren't human but stars but still....All the strength of 11 Zodiacs is nothing compared to Leo. His strength is monstrous. I quickly ran towards the crowd of people and anyhow I reached at the table where they were wrestling. Scorpio saw me. I walked towards Scorpio who was at the back of Aries. "Hey scorp! What's Aries Doing??" I said he replied "He's Arm wrestling a Senior who Challenged him first" Seriously?? He really can't turn down a challenge can hee?? I thought to myself "Btw Big Sister...Libra was looking for you" He said pointing at the back. I sighed and said "Restrain Aries from using too much force...I don't want a complain saying he broke a senior's bone at his graduation ceremony" Scorpio nodded and I walked past him towards Libra. She was walking back and forth in worry. When she saw me she quickly said "Oh hey Cancer! I was looking for you everywhere!" I asked "Why are you worrying so much??" She quickly replied "There's a big touble! Leo has gotten into a fight with a senior! They are infront of the dorms right now!" I was shocked! "WHY?? WHAT HAPPENED??" I asked shaking her repeatedly. She Answerd "Well....The Senior mokingly Asked where are our Parents and when We answerd that we are orphans He started saying stuff like We didn't even know who gave birth to us and We were just some filthy Orphans in this prestigious school So we should Quit it" I asked her "WHY DIDN'T HE IGNORE IT??" She replied "WE TRIED OUR BESTT TO IGNORE HIM!!! BUT HE KEPT BOTHERING US AND SOON ENOUGH LEO LOST HIS TEMPER" I quickly ran towards the exit Shit! I hope He doesn't kill him!!! I thought to myself. After exiting I ran towards the dorm Building. After reaching there I saw Taurus, Sagittarius, Capricorn holding Leo Back from attacking the senior While Gemini was infront of him convincing him to not break the senior's Bone and that senior was infront of them with a few more seniors looking not very pleased by her words Wtf is she doing??? Adding fuel to the fire???? I ran towards them "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LEO???" I asked and they quickly looked towards me "Cancer! Finally you are here! I sent Libra to call you since Everyone else seem busy!!" Gemini said. I got annoyed "What do you mean?? Do you think I am free??" She shook her head. "Thank God you are here Cancer. Otherwise Leo would have broken some bones" Taurus replied Opening a packet of chips from her a pocket. She doesn't seem concerned about the situation at all!!! How can she talk about breaking bones so casually!! I thought while glaring at her.

THIRD PERSON POV:
Taurus's sweat drop from the glare that cancer was giving her Wow...No wonder Scorpio is her brother Taurus thought to herself while stuffing her mouth with chips still nervous from the glare.

BACK TO CANCER'S POV:
I shifted my glare from Taurus to Leo "What do you think you are doing??" I asked him who was still being held back by Cap and Sag. After hearing me He relaxed his strength that he was using to get out of Sag and cap's grip. "They were the one who started it" he said pointing towards the seniors Oh! I forgot about them! I quickly look towards them and saw The senior in the middle on whom Leo was pointing at had a bruised mark on his face. I realised that it was Leo's doing "I'm sorry on behalf of my friend" I said bowing my head "Heh...As you should be" He replied "I was considering telling this to Mr Ophiuchus but I think I could forgi-" I cut him off saying "But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't apologize if anything like this happen Again" I said raising my head back to its usual position "W-What do you mean??" He asked quite shocked at my statement "I mean if you ever again try to belittle us I- No The whole student council wouldn't be Responsible for your Hospital bill" I said confidently crossing my arms. He looked scared and frustrated at the same time "Y-YOU ARE QUITE LUCKY TO HAVE THIS GIRL PROTECT!!! OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE CRUSHED YOUR BONES!!!!" After saying that he Walk away towards the Ground where the event was being held. After him going quite far I looked back me and sighed "You shouldn't handle everything with Violence you know" I said to Leo "Well....I wasn't actually thinking of handling it with violence I just lost my temper When he said that "Your friends are just as filthy as you"" He said while scratching the back his neck. "Even though You still shouldn't handle it with violence!!! What if you have accidentally used your powers??!!" I said. "Yeah, Yeah...I got it" he said slacking off. Then I pointed at Gemini and said "And What were YOU doing??? Triggering the senior more???" Gemini then looked around then pointed at herself "Me?" She said. I replied "Yes. I clearly remember what you were saying" glaring at her. "haha.....Guess I shouldn't have said that right?" Gemini nervously laughed but my glare was still on her. "But I didn't lie though" She said proudly. I sighed and looked at Taurus who was munching on her 2nd packet of chips. "And YOU! How could you talk about breaking bones so casually??" Taurus replied after swallowing her chips "But If it's  Leo.... he can easily break bones" she said before munching chips in her mouth again "aand He was going to do that if you haven't came in time" she said with half full mouth from chips. I looked at Gemini then Taurus and said "You guys are crazzy....You were supposed to Restrain the fight from happening....BUT YOU WERE TRIGGERING IT!!!" I said the last part a little loud. Then I looked at my left and saw Sag and Cap standing there and remembered them holding Leo back "Guess....they both were the Only sane one there" I said. "Uhh...You are wrong" Gemini said "Sagittarius was pinching my arm while Capricorn was kicking his leg to stop him" Leo answered pointing at those two. I looked at them and Sagittarius started whistling and Capricorn started coughing. I facepalm What a bunch of idiots.......
After the fight nothing surprising happened except from Aries Winning all the arm Wrestling matches with the seniors. Gemini, Sagittarius and Leo Playing Tag and running all around the ground while bumping into many seniors and almost tripped onto the Food counter because They weren't paying attention to where they were running to. Taurus and Capricorn finishing all the food from the left Food counter making everyone shock...Ofc Except The zodiacs and Teachers.
Hah....nothing new I thought to myself while lying on my bed. Pisces and Taurus already asleep. Well Ofc they'll fell asleep the party was till 11pm As tomorrow will be Holiday. I wonder...how tomorrow will go. After that I also drifted off to sleep.

WOAH...1412 WORD COUNT😅 ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...AND THE ZODIACS ARE NOW 3RD YEARS🎉🎉🥳 SOON THEY'LL BE GRADUATING TOO...BUT BEFORE THEN THEY WILL BE GOING ON A VERY SPECIAL MISSION😃 KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT SPECIAL MISSION...