thirty-three

We laid in bed facing each other. Harry's hand caressed the side of my face softly as silence surrounded us. None of us found it necessary to say anything. However, on the inside, I kept debating between keeping my eyes open and get lost in the green orbs that displayed a large range of emotion, and closing my eyes, giving in to the sensation of his finger brushing against my skin.

I decided on the latter, as it was so rare for him to be this delicate and loving in his touch. It was a wonderful thing to be touched by Harry in such way. He said it himself, he wasn't good with words, but overtime I had discovered that his best way to communicate was physically, through his touch.

It was a sensation that I could easily get addicted to, if I wasn't already. His affection was pouring in and I would, without a doubt, willingly drown in it, forget about everything and give into it, but I knew I couldn't. I knew that I had to keep my head above it all. So I opened my eyes, hoping that it would bring me back, but instead, as I thought I would, I got lost in his eyes.

Eye contact is a dangerous thing, but oh so wonderful. I could stare into his beautiful green eyes all day. Especially when he was letting his guard down. Only then, was I able to rationalize my love for him, and explain why I kept holding on so badly. It wasn't pity, it wasn't because I owed it to our many years of friendship, but for many other things. In his eyes, I saw the Harry I fell in love with; charming, kind-hearted, sensitive, quiet and anxious. These were traits that made him who he was. A beautiful broken boy.

"You ok?" he asked, worry taking over his features.

I blinked a couple times and hummed, before getting a little closer than I was before. Harry's reaction was immediate, his arms enclosed me and as my hands went behind his neck and into his curls, one of his went to my hips and the other into my hair.

"I'm ok," I replied once we were settled in the right position.

I felt him smile against my temple before he kissed it softly.

"I like that," I said, the words out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"What do you like?" He mumbled as his fingers softly scraped my scalp.

I closed my eyes and nuzzled his neck, stiffening a moan, because God, I really really liked that. "Hmm. That."

Harry chuckled before kissing my temple again and repeated the movement of his fingers against my scalp. "I like that too," he whispered before holding me tighter.

It wasn't long before his lips started to move down to my neck, leaving occasional bite marks. He stopped his descent once he reached my shoulder. He hovered over my clavicle, small puff of breath travelling along my skin before he went a little lower. My fingers tightened their grip around Harry's curls as his lips skimmed the top of my breast and went in between towards his ultimate goal.

I completely surrendered to him and let his lips travel across my stomach and my hips. Unlike other times, Harry decided that this time he wasn't going to tease me. So as he pressed a kiss on my hip bone and went further down, it only took a second before every single muscles I had tensed and my back arched.

His name left my mouth in breathless moans, while his tongue spelled out everything he wanted to say, but couldn't bring himself to. My heels dug into my mattress as pure bliss over took my senses, because if there was one thing that Harry was good at, this was it.

Barely ten minutes later, I was laying on my back, my breaths uneven, and Harry was making his way up, kissing my skin in his way.

As he reached up and was finally level to my face, he wiped out the corners of his mouth. "Did you like that too?" He asked, a cheeky smile on his lips with his dimples in full display.