Q&A

Hello my lovelies !

Hope you're all having a good day/evening. Since the last chapter of Anchor has been posted, I decided to do a little Q&A. It will allow me to stay in touch with you while I'm on vacation, as well as answer anything that was unclear so far.

If you have any questions, on me, on Anchor or on the sequel, ask in the comments and I'll update this 'chapter' with answers :)

Mucho love,
Karry xx.

QUESTIONS

From @abloves1dalways : When do you think you'll post the first chapter of the sequel? Is it already written?
The prologue of the story will be posted August 14. However, I'll post the description probably around a week before. The prologue isn't written fully yet, I did figure out everything that will be in it though :)

From winterstayle : How did you come up with the plot of this story? Will there be any plot twist? Do you have a twitter?
The plot came from my day dreaming haha I'm really into bad boy Harry with a bug heart, and I just started to think about that. The first scene I came up with was chapter 1, then chapter 17. I really liked the idea and decided to plan a whole story around it :)
I have a few plot twist planned, but nothing too extreme. I think the reveal of Harry's adoption is enough for now. The plot twist to come are a little softer, things you don't necessarily expect, but will definitely enjoy ;) I had them in mind for a while, and I'm excited to get there !
As for my twitter, it's K_xrry ! Follow me and tell me you're from Wattpad, I'll follow you back !

From winterstayle : oh! and why did harry said those mean things, was it just because he was high or...?
Basically because he was high, but there's more to it. His friends were there, so a bit of pride, but there's the fact that Harry doesn't feel like he's worth anything (I'll elaborate on that in book 2), so he has a hard time dealing with the fact that someone could thing that he was worth it.

From liamvxgue : what's your favourite scene of anchor. and why?
That's a hard one. My favorite scene to write was probably chapter 17. I feel like I achieved something as a writer, the reactions were so intense that it really felt like I did it right, ya know? It's hard to explain haha, but my favorite scene 'to read' is maybe chapter 27 ? because cute harry is trying and they are trying and I love them together.