three **

[ WARNING : I'm saying it again, but like I said from the beginning, this story will be quite graphic and contain sexual content. Now if you are not comfortable with that, stop reading now or simply skip this chapter because it is sort of explicit.

ALSO for those of you that are comfortable reading it, know that it's my first time writing something like this, so yeah, I appreciate criticism but don't be rude :) Thank you.

You can read now ;) ]

[Update : I succeeded in posting the chapter without it being posted as private, but I had to censor some things, is that okay with you guys? Does it bother you?]

-

-

After an hour, Harry finally decided to leave me to work, which gave me a chance to try and fully concentrate. Having him in such a teasing mood made it so hard to work. I loved it when he was being so playful. It was so rare to see and it made it really hard to be mad at him when he would teasingly slap my ass whenever I walked by his table or when he would make a suggestive comment. As glad as I was when he paid his bill and left, I hoped that when I would finish my shift he would still be in that mood.

When I came to pick up the bill, I saw that he had left a note on the back of it.

I'll be there at 3. Can't wait, I'm still hungry .x

His promise of picking me up immediately put a smile on my face. But with that information, I was doomed to have my mind occupied by the thought of what would happen then.

After Harry's visit, time went by slowly, and sadly I wasn't able to fully concentrate like I wanted. I served the customers mindlessly, thinking of the promises Harry had made. Niall attempted to make conversation when we had some downtime, but it was difficult. I tried to sound as friendly as I could, although my head was all over the place. He seemed like a really nice guy and I hoped that we would talk again when I wasn't so distracted.

Once the clock ticked three p.m., I rushed out of the restaurant. I stepped outside and didn't even bother zipping my coat all the way to the top as I spotted the familiar black car in the parking lot. Even if Harry had told me he would be there, it didn't change the fact that I was happily surprised to see him. I made my way to his vehicle and saw him wave through his window. I opened the passenger's door and slide into his car.

"Hi," he greeted me as I entered.

"Hey," I said back.

I buckled my seatbelt and turned to look at him. My eyes met a clean looking Harry, indicating that he had probably gone home to shower before coming to get me. The smile he gave me took my breath away and it made everything that had happened last night unimportant.

The atmosphere between us, although it was somewhat comfortable, was also full of silent expectations of what was to come.

That's how it always was. He would fuck things up, apologize, and then eventually find a way to make it up to me, often with s∂x. It was the moment before and during the act that I felt closer to Harry. In the moments before, he would be like the Harry I knew when we were younger, amusing and seemingly happy. During, it was a whole different thing, he was completely open, he would let me in entirely, put his troubles aside and let himself indulge in the pleasure we both brought to each other.

Those were the moments I cherished, the moments that made me fall deeper in love with him, the moments that made it all worth it.

"Was it a good day?" He asked as he started his car.