00

It was a new day in the picturesque town "Bunnyburrow " inhabited mostly by rabbit hybrids, and others like chickens and ducks. That May morning was special for a little bunny who wanted to become a Zootopia police officer. From the early hours he attended the rehearsals of the play that would be presented in the school theater, he excitedly greeted his classmates before the Hours will pass as fast as water falling from a waterfall.

The parents of the participating students were waiting for the start of the presentation, excited to see their children shine, the parents of the little bunny would not be the exception.

The long-awaited moment arrived and the curtain rose, beginning the curious play to be performed. Each participating species represented a profession and the little actors were acclaimed in each line they recited, surrounded by the joy, happiness and pride of the spectators.

The turn of the little bunny with soft gray fur ears arrived, his enormous eyes, however contradictory they were, similar to those of a deer or a cat, he began to play his role, moving not only his parents but a large part of the audience.

He removed the cape that covered his outfit revealing a police costume, his father seemed on the verge of crying and his mother did not stop recording for even a second.

"In Zootopia you can be whoever you want to be." The bunny proclaimed elatedly, continuing with his emotional speech but not before adding.
"And I, Hong Jisoo, will be a policeman."

Many looked strangely at the little bunny but still continued with the cheers.

Once the play was over, the young actors were enjoying the fair that was taking place in the town, some of them didn't stop running from one place to another playing, others accompanied by their parents tried out the attractions or bought souvenirs and sweets, in the case of Jisoo. or Joshua, as the tender hybrid was also called, was chatting with Johnny, a sheep hybrid who was showing him the stickers he had won in one of the games. The happy conversation is interrupted by a young fox, who was a boy with chubby cheeks, sharp eyes, who was twice the width of the children in front of him, the robust unattractive fox pushes the small sheep hybrid.

The boy's watery eyes on the ground and the look of terror make Jisoo not hesitate to intervene despite the chances of imminent defeat.

"Wow, little Hong Jisoo is not afraid of having his fluffy tail kicked." The burly fox hissed through his teeth, hoping that with that the bunny would run away in terror.

That only increased the unknown feeling that Jisoo was experiencing, an emotion that consumed him and could blind him, but the little bunny was not yet a master in the art of controlling his impulses, so he soon kicked the fox, the The chubby boy fell to the ground, his sky blue shirt became dirty in the process, and in his anger he rushed towards Joshua, throwing the child to the ground, imprisoning him.

Fear ran through every vertebra of the thinnest man's spine, but he preferred to stare at his opponent; he would never lower his head before that predator. The little bunny's audacity surprised the fox who smiled slyly while the nails on one of his hands turned into claws.

Joshua knew what was going to happen so he closed his eyes tightly waiting for the pain to embrace him, as it did in a couple of seconds. He involuntarily let out a couple of tears but continued with that defiant look that the fox hated. His cheek was adorned with traces of the confrontation.

"I hope you learn your lesson."