Chapter 1: Scouting Ahead

In the mansion where Y/n and his Peerage are, the sun was rising up and the light was shining on his face. He rubs his eyes, turned around to see Graf Zeppelin who was sleeping next to him while his arm was engulfed by her breasts.

She woke up and looked at him, then she said something to him.

(Also Wattpad. Please don't flagged this picture, please and many thank you.)

G

G. Zeppelin: How'd you sleep, Y/n?

Y/n: I slept good. Thanks for asking, Zeppelin.

When he was about to get up, Graf Zeppelin reminded him for something.

G. Zeppelin: Are you forgetting my good morning kiss?

Y/n chuckled at this, so he lean in and kiss Graf Zeppelin for a few seconds then Grayfia came in and saw Y/n was kissing Graf Zeppelin. He saw Grayfia, and got startled by her. He felled down to the floor and both of them giggled by his reaction.

Y/n: Grayfia, you scared the shit outta me!

Grayfia: Sorry, master. But I believe it is time for you to explore Kuoh.

Y/n: You're right. But I gotta shower.

Then he gets up from the floor, he walked to the bedroom bathroom, walk into the bathroom, undress himself, and got in the shower.

He was watching himself by body wash, shampooing his hair, after he was done showering, he wrapped his towel up around his waist. Then he begins to brush his teeth, and spits it out, after he looks at the mirror and looks at himself.

 Then he begins to brush his teeth, and spits it out, after he looks at the mirror and looks at himself

(Imagine him with white hair. And IRL, I actually look like this too.)

Y/n: Man, I look great. Gotta make sure to work out just in case if I meet that chicken reject again.

Then he dressed up with his black tank top, blue jeans, and white shoes. He walks out with Wendy, Tatsumi, and Kazuma to explore around Kuoh.

While they're exploring Kuoh with his three members, Wendy asked him something.