Chapter 5: Memories of the blessed day

At the private room in Kuoh Academy, Y/n called Rias and Sona because he tells them about Kuroka but Rias questions about about her, then Y/and told them about she was framed for killing her master in order to protect Koneko.

Sona: If you want to prove that Kuroka is innocent, you'll need to ask her where her old master house is.

Rias: Then what will you do after that?

Y/n: I'm going to try to reconnect Kuroka and Koneko. And I pray that my ancestor that'll work.

Then afterwards, Y/n was have a strange feeling about who was watching him. He tried to senses it but it vanished without a trace. But he continues about his school work and so on.

At his house, Y/n contact Yasaka for her help with Kuroka and told her to bring Kunou with her.
Then moments later, magic circle started to appear and they see his wife, Yasaka.

Yasaka: Hi, Y/n.

Y/n: Hi, Yasaka.

Both of them approach each other and kissed each other for a good 2 minutes. After that, Mittelt then asked him a question.

Mittelt: Ok. I know that me, Kalawarner, and Raynare are new to your peerage but who's this?

Katerea: That's Yasaka. She a leader of the Yokais Faction in Kyoto. Y/n saved her life since back then and he introduced her to his parents. Then he got married to her and Kunou has a father now and that person is Y/n.

After they're done kissing, Y/n looks at Yasaka and said while looking into her yellow eyes.

Y/n: I miss you, hun.

Yasaka: And I missed you too, hubby. I really miss how we used to snuggle up together while I hold you and let my tails comfort you.

Y/n: I know. We can do that again another time, but where's my beautiful daughter at?

Right where he said it, he sees Kunou, was ran up to him.

Kunou: Hi, papa.

Y/n bends to her level and hugged her.

Y/n: Hey, my little fluff. How'd you been doing?