Who does Aaron like?

It's been a week since we arrived here and Aaron and I have grown closer although we knew each other by the back of our hands by now. Lucinda also decided to room with Melissa because Nicole and Lucinda weren't getting along the best and we all agreed that is was the best thing to do so now Nicole is in her own room. Laurence and Gene switched as well because Laurence and Ein wouldn't shut up so we all thought it was for the best to keep them seperated. I was also hanging out with the others but not as much as Aaron. "Zane get back here! I'm gonna get you little nugget!" I yell chasing Zane as he runs away from me. I chase Zane around the house. Zane had been teasing me about being short and having a crush on Aaron still even after high school. Zane just laughs as I chase him.

"Calm down you angry potato." Aaron says stopping me from chasing Zane. I look up at him and pout. "He's not worth your time." Aaron says. I laugh.
"Quit calling me a potato!" I shout softly.

"Never." Aaron grins. I begin chasing Aaron. Aaron runs into our room and I chase him inside. He pulls me into a hug and we begin laughing. I hug Aaron back. Aaron sits down and I sit next to him. I look at Aaron and he looks at me. We begin talking. I love talking with Aaron more than anything. He just makes me feel so relaxed and calm and just ready for anything.

2 hours later:

Aaron and I decided to sit on the floor and watch TV while playing rummy(a card game) to pass the time.
"Hey Aph, you know when we were hanging out a few weeks ago?" Aaron asks me.

"Yeah? Why?" I look at him confused. "What's on your mind?" I ask.
"Remember how you asked if I liked anyone?" He asks. I nod confused. "I was going to tell you who they are before you saw my sister." Aaron says. I look at him shocked.
"I'm listening." I say.
Aaron nods and continues. "Well the person I have a crush on is..."

I'm not that nice. Read the next chapter to get 1 step closer for the ship to start sailing(Start making guesses to try and find out who it is and no the next chapter isn't gonna tell us who he likes).