2. COFFEE

T A N V I

T A N V I

"What happened Maa? It's 2 am right now and you are calling?" She questioned.

"We're reaching home in 5 mins" She informed.

"Toh? Jaa ke soo jao, mujhe kyu bata rahe ho?"

"We are in Canada, yaha wale Ghar" She squealed on the phone but Tanvi panicked.

"Stop pranking me" She warned.

A few laughs were heard.

"We are actually here baby, open the door!"

She got up and ran to the main door and saw her whole family standing there.

"Helloooo Buaaaaa" Hridya hugged Tanvi's legs and looked at her to get in her arms.

"Hello Baby" She greeted and picked her up.

"Aap log aise?" She was still sleepy.

"Ladke wale tujhe dekhna chahte thhe, Maa said we should also meet. Families should also be familiar na" Bhabhi said and welcomed herself inside.

"What are these noises?" Kamya walked out while rubbing her eyes.

"What the fuck!" She reacted and soon regretted it.

"What are these words Kamya?" Tanvi's dad asked with a playful tone.

"Sorry uncle, thodi Darr gayi mai! Par aap log aise achanak kyu?" Kamya asked while touching their feet.

"Kal ladke wale aa rahe hai, Tanu ko dekhne" Bhabhi said and soon both the ladies were squealing.

"Mai Jaa Rahi hu takiye pe apna sar maarne" Tanvi sulked.

"What?" Rishabh asked with a glare.

"Sone bhai....Sone jaa Rahi hu"

The next day arrived and so did the guests...

"Maa....You called them for brunch?" Tanvi asked with a shocked face.

"Ofcourse, now please don't make faces and go greet them"

Huh....The fuck!?

"Go!" She ordered.

I walked out with a huge smile, forced one ofcourse.

"Namaste Uncle ji, Namaste Aunty ji" I greeted while joining my hands and ran back to my mom like an obedient little kid.

"You didn't touch their feet, idiot! What will I do with you?" She is scolding me, I gave my best performance out there.

"Take this tray and serve them"

"Why? We have house helpers Maa" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"They aren't here to see the house helpers, go and place this infront of them"