11. The First Time

T A N V I

The chain he wore was now touching my chest as he hovered over me. He slowly descended and then I felt his breath hitting my opening. He gave me a kiss there, what else do I need?

His tongue was doing magic, my eyes rolled back and all I could feel was the sensations he was giving me. I tugged his hair and earned a groan in return, I was just about to cum...But again he stopped.

"What the....fuck?" I said with frustration, the man made me all high and bothered but didn't let me finish.

He gave me a slippery kiss and removed his pants.

Now we are talking! *smirks*

His gaze was fixed on mine and then it reached my chest.

"Remove these for me" He said and in no time I threw away my shirt and bra.

"Someone got huge assets" He said as his hand reached out to cup my left breast and he smoothly took it into his mouth, making me blush hard.

He was biting on my left boob while playing with the other that was in his hand.

"Mmhhh...I never knew I had a boob fetish" He said and got back to sucking on them like he's been starving for years.

"Ahh....Ok now it's paining" I said.

He sucked on them for 30 minutes straight, I am still in need of a release and his actions aren't helping.

He looked at me with those sexy eyes that screamed lust.

"Slow or rough?" Oh, I am getting choices.

"Slow for today" I said and he removed his boxers.

My eyes didn't move from his, suddenly he gripped my wrist and made me hold his 'thing'. A smirk formed on my lips looking at the size, I am inviting my death today.

He let out a deep breath and kissed me slowly, for the very first time. Or it's always rough and demanding...

He helped me rub himself a bit and then placed both my hands on his shoulders.

"The room is soundproof" He informed.

What does it have to do with the current situation?

His tip touched my entrance and the feeling was divine but the very next moment I screamed bloody murder.

His whole length was inside me, my back curled as I sobbed due to the pain. My nails dug into his skin and my throat hurts due to such a high scream.

"Loosen up, I won't move until you say" He whispered and kissed my shoulder.

I looked at his face, it was red and well...Calm! He rubbed my thighs in a loving manner and kissed me.

"Move now" I said and he slowly pulled out and again thrusted in, making me moan hard.

It's painful but I hope it'll be better in a few minutes.

His pace was slow and with every thrust he gave me time to adjust, soon the pleasure hit me so hard that I didn't care about the pain.

"Ahh....More please" I said and bit on his ear.

A groan came out from his lips and the thrusts turned a bit rough, he was controlling himself from fucking the hell out of me.

"I am about to cum" I said.

"Don't! Just Wait for me" He said in a very gruff voice that made me shiver.

I couldn't control it more but I tried, my legs started shaking as my nails scratched on his back. He'll have the marks and I am pretty sure about it.

"Cum" He said and trusted even more roughly.