5. Kishmish

D I V Y A M

'I am waiting' I texted her and saw her walking out of the building

"Hi" She uttered, settling in the seat.

"We don't have much time so I am thinking of going to his place directly" I spoke.

"That'll be good" She was scrolling through her phone, I could see a small pout on her lips.

She looks cute while concentrating.

I drove to Ricky's place and we got off the car.

"My Nani has arrived today" I informed.

"I haven't heard of your Nani, was she there at the wedding?"

"No, she wasn't allowed to travel due to some medical conditions. But now she's fine, so she came today to see you" I explained.

"Also Nani is a cute woman, until and unless you get on her bad side" I added.

"Ohk..."

We had dinner, Ricky's new girlfriend is basically Tanvi's best friend.

"This is great! I have a friend group now....WOWWWW" Reet looked too happy.

"We can go shopping" My wife suggested, she certainly loves shopping.

"We can do a night out" Kamya squealed at her own idea.

I looked at my two friends and they probably had the same thoughts as me.

Galti kardi inko milaake...

*

It's 9:15, Tanvi said we should leave early as Nani is home.

As we entered, she greeted Nani by touching her feet.

"Sadaa sukhi raho" Nani muttered and looked at her closely, holding my wife's face in her palms.

"Chaand ka tukda hai sacchi" Nani said and I couldn't agree less.

"Tu ki kar reya khoteya, aithe aa"

I walked closer and gave her a bear hug.

"How are you Nani?" I asked.

"Fine...But I can feel better if you promote me" She said with a teasing smile.

Hein? Promotion?

"Par-Nani bana do mujhe" Nani is surely going to play this line on loop.

Tanvi's face turned red as she excused herself and ran towards our room.

"Khada kyu hai? Jaa...Kaam pe lag jaa" She literally pulled my cheeks while saying this.

Tanvi already fell asleep when I entered the room.

"Listen..." Oh! She's awake.

"Yeah!"

"Do you expect me to give you a baby?" She asked like that wasn't basic knowledge.