10. Punishment

T A N V I

I felt his nose rubbing on my shoulder, my sleep flew away as I looked back towards him.

"Can't resist me?" He smirked.

"I am not the one holding you" I deadpanned as his eyes turned scary.

His hand slid towards my thighs, my lips opened in shock while he moved further towards the waistband of my pants. In no time his hand was caressing my panty line, his lips nibbled my earlobe and I tried my best to not moan.

"You need to be punished" He whispered and touched my clit through the fabric, damn...He found the point in just a second.

He pushed the cloth a little aside and rubbed his fingers on my very wet folds.

"Ahh..." I tried to keep the voice low but how could I? He slid a finger inside me and caressed my clit with his thumb.

"So wet baby" He muttered and rubbed even more roughly.

His fingers started pumping into me as I bit on my lips to stop my moans.

"Puh...Please" I whispered.

"What?" He asked as his eyes focused on my lips.

He gave me a quick peck.

"I am about to cum" I said as my vision blurred and suddenly his hand was out of my pants.

I looked at him with disbelief.

"Your punishment" He said and got up.

My eyes fell on his fingers, slightly wet and red. Fuck...I am still bleeding a bit but yet he fingered me and didn't even let me release.

I decided to do it myself but he walked out of the washroom in the meantime.

"Don't dare to touch yourself!" He said and walked out of the room.

I groaned in frustration and got up to take a bath. I kept pillows around Hridya and walked into the washroom.

We just had our first horny moment while my niece was sleeping on the same bed. Fuck!

I took a hot shower and got dressed.

"Hahahaa...Stop it Fufu" I heard Hridya's voice.

Divyam was tickling her while she laughed madly, rolling on the bed.

"What's fufu?" I asked.

"Fufa ji sounds so ewww, so Fufu suggested this" Hridya said controlling her breath.

I looked at the man who was smirking at me.

"Are you ok, baby?" He asked looking at me, however he knew my condition.

"Don't even ask!" I replied with a sarcastic smile.

We walked down and had breakfast, I was playing with Hridya and Divyam joined us too.

"Kitne pyaare lagte hai dono bacche ke saath" Nani said and Maa looked at us with awe.

"Actually, jaldi baccha laao ab" Aman said and earned a smack from his brother.

"Kaam kar apna" Divyam said and focused on Hridya who was trying to fix two puzzle pieces.

The day went well and soon Bhabhi arrived, they had a flight today itself so I went to drop them off at the airport. After coming back I freshened up and laid on the bed.

A hand reached under my thigh and soon I was pulled towards him with my leg over his.

"Your punishment is pending" He said and my eyes widened.