12. Attention

D I V Y A M

We touched down late at night, Tanvi was already asleep so I didn't bother to wake her up and carried her to the car.

Her eyes opened as the car started moving.

"We reached?" She asked looking outside the window.

Her face shone as she opened the car window and took a deep breath.

"Whose wedding is it?" She asked with a sheepish smile.

"It's my Masi's Son's wedding" I explained.

"Oh, so basically your cousin" She muttered.

We reached our house, yeah we still have a house in Chandigarh. Soon we changed and fell asleep.

Next Morning when I woke up, my wife wasn't in bed. I groaned and got up to find her, she was in the closet and was draping a saree. Hot!

"I already want to remove it" I said while giving her a back hug.

"You'll ruin my Mehnat, get off!" She scolded me.

I gave a sad pout but it didn't affect her, stone-hearted woman.

"Get ready quickly! I'll be in the kitchen" She was about to run away but I pulled her by her waist.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai?" I asked pecking her jaw.

She pushed me lightly and someone knocked on the door.

"Jaldi aa jaao dono, breakfast karke masi ke ghar pohochna hai" Maa said from outside and went back.

"Got your answer? Now be ready quickly, I am going" She said and left while tying her hair in a loose bun as I gazed at her sexy back, the curves and the way her waist moved while walking made it harder for me.

"Cold shower..." I grunted and ran in the bathroom.

As I got ready and walked down, I saw everyone already having breakfast.

"You guys didn't wait for me?" I asked.

"We're already late" Maa said with a glare and served me breakfast.

2 days later.

Ever since we are here, my wife is not even looking at me.

Either she's busy preparing something or busy with some aunties or she is getting ready. The fuck am I supposed to do? Sulk like a kid?

"Tanu" I called her.

"Kya hai?" Even her tone is not warm.

"Towel dena!" I said.

Soon she knocked to hand me a towel but I grabbed her and pulled her inside.

"What the fuck?" She said as her eyes widened.

I attacked her lips like a starving man, well I am starving....

She matched my speed and tried to take the lead but I didn't let her. She was wearing a saree, my hands roamed over her naked skin and my lips slid down to her collar bone.

"What are you doing?" She questioned with a slight push.

"Tera mood bana raha hu, chup rehna ab" I ordered but ofcourse she won't listen to me.

"We have to go to the temple today" She said in a heavy voice.

I looked into her eyes and a small smile formed on my lips, looking at her confused gaze.

"Let me worship my wife first, we can go to the temple tomorrow" I said and unpinned the pallu of her saree.

"Baby, everyone is waiting for us" Her voice came as a whisper.