14. Shot!

T A N V I

I feel bloated and heavy all of a sudden.

"Divyam...Let's go back to the hotel" I pleased.

"Baby, you only requested to go out. Now we are an hour away from the hotel" He said while speeding up the car.

Yeah, we decided to get a car without a driver. So now he is my driver for the trip.

"Do you need something?" He asked.

"Yeah, instant Ramen" I muttered giving him an adorable look.

He chuckled and pulled at a nearby store, got some packets and we drove back to the hotel.

"Why were you in so much hurry?" He asked as we stepped into the elevator.

"Those naked statue museums were so boring, I mean why would I look at those naked stone men when I can see a real one" I said with a smirk.

"Owww....So that's the reason?" He asked pinning me to the elevator wall.

"Ofcourse" I winked and pushed him away as we reached the floor.

He unlocked the door and pulled me inside, as the door got locked he attacked me with kisses. I started unbuttoning his shirt while he removed my top, next my bottoms were removed. Soon I was naked infront of him, pinned to the wall and very much wet.

"Can I suck you?" I asked but he shook his head in a No.

"I am not interested" He muttered and attacked my lips again.

"Just once..." I said but he didn't agree.

He picked me up and placed me on the bed, I was laying on my stomach. My ass was on display, his hand slowly reached there and he spanked me harshly.

"Let's try a new position" He muttered and the next thing I felt was him, deep inside me. He tugged on my hair and fucked me while I tried my best to stay on my fours.

Soon my arms gave up and my face hit the mattress, only my ass was up for him to hold.

The sound of our skin slapping was echoing through the room, and my moans started turning into pleas.

"More...Please!" I said and his rough pace turned even harder.

I bet I won't be able to sit now.

"You like it baby?" He asked and I nodded like an obedient woman.

He spanked me once more and soon I came, my knees felt too weak.

He wiped me clean and carried me to the washroom to complete my business.

As I laid back in bed, my ass stung with pain so I turned on my stomach.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"My ass hurts" I said with a pout which he pecked with a chuckle.

He applied some ointment over the reddened area and laid next to me.

"Done in just one round?" He asked teasingly.

"Aapke toh maze hi hote hai, dard toh mujhe hota hai na" I whispered.

"Aise mat bol yaar, agli baar chhoo nai paunga mai" He replied caressing my face.

"Aise kaise? Aap Durr rahenge toh guzara nahi hoga mera" I said caressing his jaw.

"Choose one, Rough sex or No sex" He questioned.

"Rough sex" I replied in a second.

"Ab kaha gaya dard?" He teased.