7. Birth Control?

T A N V I

"Good Morning Maa, Good Morning Nani" I greeted as I stepped in the kitchen

Suddenly my eyes fell on two more ladies, Bua and Sunaina.

My husband stepped down the stairs and greeted everyone except those two witches.

"Tanu...I am not in the mood for breakfast at home today, let's go out!" He said with a smirk.

This guy...He even called me TANU!

I looked at Mom and she smiled, giving me a green signal.

"Mood kharab ho gaya hai mere bacche ka, savere savere bechare ki khushi chheen li na kisine" Nani taunted while looking at Bua with a side eye.

"It's ok Nani, mera mood accha hai ab" He spoke while wrapping his arms on my waist from behind.

I regret wearing this outfit, he is literally touching my skin and it's giving chills.

We left for nearby Tim Hortons and Aman joined as well.

"I got to hear that she barged in your room at fucking 5 in the morning?" Aman asked with surprise.

"She did and I am telling you if she wasn't your Bua, I would've thrown her out of the house" I stabbed the croissant with a butter knife.

Both the boys chuckled while showing their teeth.

We had breakfast while discussing the latest business news.

"Chalo...I'll leave, my friend's here to pick me!" Aman said and picked up his bag.

"And guys I heard her talking to Sunaina, they will try to do some drama, be careful!" He walked away with a smile.

"Can I gift you something?" Divyam asked.

"What?"

He pulled me closer by my neck and started kissing the nape, soon he started biting there and I tried my best to not moan.

He left me after a minute and muttered a little sorry.

"What was this?" I glared and he shrugged his shoulders.

He dropped me at my office, everyone was looking at me with weird glances throughout the way.

"Good Morning M...a'am?" Mohit's eyes scrunched in confusion and soon his eyes widened.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Everyone is glancing at me like I've grown two heads" I asked furiously.

"Ma'am, you might want to see the mirror. I'll get you a cup of tea until then" He ran out and I rushed to the washroom.

A purple spot? Hickey? HICKEY????

The whole company saw me like this?
I always have an extra makeup bag in my washroom, so I quickly picked out the concealer and hid the spot perfectly.