MATE RITUAL (PT. 10) ⚠️

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

(A/N:- this chapter contains some disturbing scenes just for the purpose of the book. Kindly skip it if it makes you uncomfortable.)

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" AHHHH!! SOMEONE IS IN THE BATHROOM!! GULF!!! RUN IMMEDIATELY!! " Shouted Win scariedly and he ran towards the door. Gulf got scared when he heard what Win said.

" Come quickly!! Cops are on their way!! " Shouted Gulf panickly but the moment Win was about to reach at the door, the door got closed from inside.... So does Win.

" WIN! WINNNN!! SHIT! " Shouted Gulf while trying to hit the door and the door knob.

" GULF!!! HELP ME!!! THE DOOR IS LOCKED ON ITS OWN!!! I'M LOCKED INSIDE!!! HELP ME!!!! " Shouted Win panickly while kicking the door and trying his level best to open but it wasn't.

" Win! I'm here! I'm trying, please stay calm and hide somewhere please!! " shouted Gulf panickly while getting restless and hitting the door forcefully

" I can't hide anywhere please call the cops!!! I'm scared Gulf I don't want to dieeeeee!! " Shouted Win and kept trying to open the door but it wasn't. Suddenly, Win heard the bathroom door get closed. He didn't even turn around and covered his mouth while facing the door.

" Win! Win you there? Win! Winn!! Talk to me please! Cops are on their way! Win! Talk to me you are scaring the shit out of me!! Win! " Gulf kept shouting because he was not getting any responses from Win which was scaring him so much and after a couple of seconds all he could hear was Win's screams which panicked Gulf.

" Win!! Win what is going on?? WINNNN!! " Said Gulf and he kicked the door as hard as he could and the moment he was about to kick it again, he heard the cops knocked at the door and even the lights came back at the same time. Gulf immediately ran tow Tul and held his arm. Tul slowly looked at Gulf.

" Sir! Sir my friend Win is locked inside! He is screaming for help!! I'm scared please break the door! " Said Gulf. Tul kept looking at Gulf which was weird for him as well but he didn't know why.... He was feeling something different he never felt before.

" Sir! Sir? Sirrrrr!! Help my friend please! " Said Gulf panickly. Tul nodded and he told his team to break the door and the moment they walked inside they saw, Win was on the floor. Fainted.

" Win!! Win!!!!!!! Oh my God! " Said Gulf and he immediately went to Win and kept shaking his body.

" Win! Open your eyes God damnit!! Winnnn!!! " Shouted Gulf and kept shaking Win's body. Tul looked here and there and sighed because he can smell the presence of his impatient brother in this room. All the cops were searching the whole room while Gulf and Tul took Win out of the room and placed him on the couch. Gulf sprinkled some water on Win's face and kept caressing it.

" Win, please open your eyes please don't please! Open your eyes damnit! " Said Gulf and keeps sprinkling water on his face and finally.... Win squirmed his eyes and coughed softly. Gulf was literally on the verge of crying but thankfully he was so relieved that at least Win opened his eyes and looked at Gulf and the moment he saw Gulf's face, he tightly hugged him while sobbing. Hos body was shaking and he was crying so much.

" Shh it's okay Win, I'm here. Please. Shh please relax I'm here. Shhh it's okay. " Said Gulf while consoling him. He can feel Win's body was shaking as he was so scared of whatever happened in that room. Gulf cupped Win's face.